Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Little Mayhem

A Little Mayhem

a part of “A Little Mayhem”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The heroes have fallen, and our existence is still threatened. For the first time in history, the villains must become the heroes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Little Mayhem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Little Mayhem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:09 pm

Alright, so here's the story as regards posting! If your character is accepted, you can go ahead and post.

They're currently on a bit of a recon mission- some of them will be on surveillance, like Zoe, and others will actually be inside in the building. We can assume it's low security and not that dangerous.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snowshoe. on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:58 pm

@iCat that's all fine! I'll take the water manipulation, then. and FC is fine, but I might describe him a tad differently just because I'm piecing together a character I've already written. Same ethnicity and all, but a little different facial structure and shorter hair, if that's okay. I'll get him up as soon as possible!

p.s. I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer but totally new to this site, so please excuse any foolish errors I make ^^'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snowshoe.
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:59 am

He's accepted! And don't worry, I won't hold any mistakes against you- we all make them at first!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:02 pm

Kai is finished

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:56 am

Sorry but just to let everyone know Spencer is a Hero! Just wanted to clear that up I only changed her Face claim and powers is all but she's still a hero! One that's a bit lost at the moment. . . but still.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:21 am

Yeah, thought it was odd he was getting worked up at the villains for the actions of a hero linked to their team.

Also, fun note, first confirmed RP KIA was done by a hero. Don't know about the rest of you, but that is rather amusing.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:05 am

I'd just like to drop by and say that I'm still trying to be a part of this (or at least join first) just real life has pretty much been overwhelming me this past couple of weeks so I've been heavily delayed and for that I'd like to apologise to you all.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snowshoe. on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 pm

Hey Fabricator, hope you get things sorted soon!

Oh and everyone I've been trying to somehow make this clear but its definitely not working as of yet ^^' Encke isn't with the villains right now! He's been snooping around and spying on them because he doesn't really trust them, and I mean until this point in time they probably didn't even know he was around. So that's why he's suddenly getting all confrontational, because Spencer just brutally murdered a guy and he wants to reveal himself so he can ask them what the hell they're doing. So he wasn't part of the little mission they were on, or anything. Just felt like I should get that out there

snowshoe.
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:56 am

Terribly sorry I've been gone guys - I had some personal shit hit the fan the moment this RP opened, and then I was having trouble catching up, but I'm back!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 am

Finally got Trist completed, now to sit down when I get home tonight with a cuppa to read through events so far to catch up and to plan my entrance.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Bit of a longer post since it's been a week since I last did that.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Snowshoe hasn't posted in 8 days, and I know a few of us are waiting for his post so we can keep moving forward. Should someone PM him?

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Hey guys just so you know I'm currently in the midst of a move so I might not be able to post for a few days. I'll try and get something up of course whenever I have free time though.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:49 pm

I PMed Snowshoe a little while ago- I'll give it another few days before responding and moving things on a little.

@Blueshadow- that's fine! I'll look forward to that post :D

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!