Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Re: My Life As a Supernatural Love Interest.

a part of “Re: My Life As a Supernatural Love Interest.”, a fictional universe by HeroBlast.

A restart of "My Life As a Supernatural Love Interest."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Re: My Life As a Supernatural Love Interest.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Re: My Life As a Supernatural Love Interest."

Hey, guys! With this RP restarted, we can give this a chance to prosper!

With the locations given, we can possibly make more if the story demands it. We can also use this forum for sharing our ideas with the group, discussion, and various other things. We can also discuss art things and maybe talk about adding other forums if the discussion gets broad enough.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm baaaaaaaack! And so is my clingy and touchy feely character hehehe
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:50 pm

"She's often cute, sometimes to the point of twee. She's affectionate, too but she also has a grip like a hydraulic press, and seems to want to be an article of clothing wrapped around the body of the guy she likes. Woe to him if he so much as looks at another girl (or if another girl looks at him), for she's usually armed with an Armor-Piercing Slap, a Megaton Punch or a Hyperspace Mallet, and she's willing to use it on him whether he invited the attention or not. She's the Clingy Jealous Girl, and she can be anywhere on the spectrum from a fondly-regarded nuisance to a psycho stalker." -TV Tropes.org regarding the Clingy Jealous Girl Trope.

Teddy and Lalita are going to be fun, if painful, to watch.

*insert lover tug-of-war here*

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:35 pm

It's great to be back! Also it's nice to meet these familiar and new faces.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:01 pm

haha! just be glad she's not violent. She's jealous, but more of the sensitive/ pouty/ moody / 'you're horrible!' kind.

and quite frankly, she clings to ANYONE she considers a friend XD

but yes, this should be amusing.... muwahahaha! -insert evil laughter of muerte-

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:41 pm

So, with all of us here now, when do we want to start?

*insert picture of Lalita and Akira having a tug-of-war using Teddy as the rope, with Ondona ready to shoot one of them while Teddy stares at Elliegh.*

The more I picture, the sorrier I feel for Teddy.

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Well, hello, everybody! :)
My name is Echo, and I'm currently interested in participating in the Roleplay. Hero made me aware of how close-knit you guys are, and what you all would require of me if I were to join, and I would just like to say that I'm perfectly cool with all of that. I don't really expect you all to trust me right off the bat, haha, but I would just like to say that if you were to accept me, I'd try to be as friendly as possible. Like I told Hero, I'm currently a student and a participant of several other Roleplays, but I feel as if I could reply on a frequent basis after skimming through the first version of this Roleplay.
I'll have to warn you guys that my character, Stride, is...well, to be blunt, a bit of a jerk. XD She tends to be rather insulting and vulgar, and I would just like to go ahead and say that whatever comes out of her mouth does not at all reflect my own opinions.
But yeah. Good to meet you all, at any rate! ^^
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:53 am

Is it still possible to join? This RP has caught my eye. I'm on every day and can post at least once per day as needed, more when I'm not working/in school. Let me know~!

Also, does my character have to be female? I would think having a playful male would help .... ease tensions and make more comedy!

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 am

Hello my friends, my name is Shae. I've been RPing for multitude of years and i'm a writer as well. Outside of this, I love to longboard, sing, read, write, and I work four jobs. Hmm... what else... oh, I'm a total dork. I love binging on TV shows, and I'm a professional dancer as well.

I'll definitely be on almost every day I can, and if i'm not i'll let you guys know in OOC.

My character is Elliegh, she's very smart, but young at heart. I might be adding more to her bio as I go along.

Btw, may I suggest a character relationship thread? I'd love to create some relationships for Elliegh so she can have more of an interaction throughout the RP :)

BTW - Let me say, I've been reading all your charrie profiles and I'm excited to get RPing with all of you.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:35 am

So, since we're all here, when do we want to start?

*begin inserting pictures of Teddy being pulled around.*

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:11 am

i'm down

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:56 pm

We may want to start ASAP, the more people we attract, the more likely that one person would put a kink in the gears. So if another person wants to join I say a total of 2 more...1 more...person would be the max.

In other words, maybe today and let 1-2 more people join.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Assuming Scorpion ends up joining in addition to those who have already done so, I'd say that should probably be our capacity. Any more and that might be too many to efficiently handle.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Okay, ready or not, I did make the first post of the RP!

You all can post whenever you're ready to!

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:10 am

Heyo, this RP ended up piquing my interest! Name's Jedly, an avid gamer and laid-back high schooler, who's got way too much free time. Was wondering if there were any free slots, and based upon the previous messages in the OOC, there don't seem to be many.

I'm fairly aware this is a harem RP, but referring to the last part of rule 2, does that imply that the genders of roles beside the main heroines are locked? I'd be interested in writing up a male, of course he wouldn't detract from the maelstrom ensuing upon poor Teddy.

Would be totally fine if there weren't any slots left, since I too know that more outsiders mean more liabilities, but I would definitely try my best to be active.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:03 am

Should ask the owner of the rp/ gm, but as far as I'm concerned another male character sounds fun.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:00 pm

My offer still stands and I await the GM"s deciscion as to let me it or not. Comic relief/supporting characters can be a useful addition to any story.

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:25 pm

I'm also interested in making a character. I rather make a male, but if you specifically want a small quantity of males, I can make a female if neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded.

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:37 am

I am working on my first post. might take me a minute. I'm still stuck on how to bring in elliegh

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:02 pm

So much attention just overnight (literally overnight in my area)!

Of course, a bigger group isn't always a good thing as I have found. I'll operate on a first-come first-served basis for now, but I'm currently carving up a plan if more attention comes. I'll try to think of something soon.

For now, I'll begin to talk over the PMs of those who have sent me any and try to talk up some plans for now.

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!