Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shades of Life

Shades of Life

a part of “Shades of Life”, a fictional universe by Zoey26123.

Destiny has a strange way about itself. In a small town where everything is black and white until you find your soulmate, a group of young adults must learn what it means to love if they ever hope to one day appreciate color.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shades of Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Shades of Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shades of Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Shades of Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimpleSinner on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Could I possibly reserve Girl 1, her face claim would be Sky Ferreira and her hexcode #99182C, please. I'm not sure the name yet but I'll start on my character sheet soon after you respond. Her role would also be a local.
Last edited by SimpleSinner on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SimpleSinner
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:26 am

Hello! May I reserve female 2 with the FC: IU? I don't know what her name would be but her hex code would probably be #961c3b or some variation of maroon.

Thank you! ^^

[sad emoji]

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:25 am

Hi there,

This roleplay looks really interesting.

Please may I reserve Male 5 FC Alex Pettyfer and hex code #006d67. He's a rich tourist so no occupation.

Thanks
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:05 am

He's yours! Thanks! Spread the word of you can! Can't wait to work with you!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dirty Pretty Things on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:40 am

Hullo. c: Could I reserve Male # 2?

FC: Darwin Gray | Hexcode: #A7A400 | Occupation: Shopkeeper at Sundog Books

Dirty Pretty Things
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:02 am

Yes you can!!! That's such a perfect FC and job! I love him! Yes you're accepted. :)

Spread the word everyone! I think a few more characters (at least 2) and we can play!!!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:59 am

If need be I'm happy to take on a second character.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 pm

If you want to that'd be great! So long as nobody takes girl or guy 1, we just have two roles to fill. Only one if you want to take one!!! That'd be great!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 am

Character submitted finally! In between formatting problems and my computer its taken me too many hours! But phew its finally done. I really hope you find it acceptable.

I can start working on char no 2 if you like? Or I can wait and see if we get more interest? Up to you.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:58 am

:o I commend you Belynta for finishing so quickly. I'm slow as molasses ; o ; oh and if this RP needs anymore characters I'll be willing to do another one if we need it. RIGHT AFTER I FINISH CAMILLE Sobs.

Achelois
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 am

I think you guys should take characters if you'd like them! It'll make things happen sooner. We might even be able to start Sunday or Saturday! Let me know which roles and all the other stuff if you want to have another! Thanks! Couldn't have asked for better people to find this!!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dirty Pretty Things on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:55 am

Zoey26123 wrote:Yes you can!!! That's such a perfect FC and job! I love him! Yes you're accepted. :)

Spread the word everyone! I think a few more characters (at least 2) and we can play!!!

Thank you so much! I'll start working on him right away. c:

Dirty Pretty Things
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:58 pm

I'll start working on male 3 then as I think that's the only other essential char.

And thanks achelois, it wasn't easy but my insomnia helped lol

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:06 pm

FC for Male 3 is Colton Haynes, he is a local and currently works as a mechanic

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Is this still happening? I'm only asking because there aren't any other characters yet lol and I am worrying. Didn't want this to stall before its even started lol

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:10 pm

It's happening! I will be messaging anyone who hasn't submitted characters left! Since I've been so busy with a show and tech week and rehearsals, I haven't had time to really moderate. As soon as I get my characters and everyone else gets their characters done we will begin. Hopefully by Monday at the latest, tomorrow the earliest. Keep working!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:30 pm

If you all don't mind, since it is rather late, may I reserve Female 4? This is her:

Name: Erika Harmon / FC: Lily Collins / Hex code: #9E466B / Occupation: Lifeguard

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:38 pm

She's yours! I'm hoping to start by Wednesday now to give you some time.

EVERYONE! FINISH YOUR CHARACTERS ASAP PLEASE!!!!

ALSO, FEMALE 2 IS NOW OPEN AGAIN. WILL UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE TOMORROW. MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED OR SAY SO HERE! IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO TAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER TO HAVE TWO I WOULD LOVE YOU!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:56 am

My character's all done. :)

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!