Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Secret Lives of Manhattan's Finest

Reservations

a part of “The Secret Lives of Manhattan's Finest”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

This isn't high school and our scandalous little Upper East Siders have far more than high school popularity contests on the line. And who else but yours truly to lay it on all on the table. You know you love me, Gossip Girl...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Secret Lives of Manhattan's Finest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm

I'm going to make a character for "The Wannabe". Her hexcode will be ]#009933, I liked Blair, and I think her quote would be, "And yet I swear, I love this earth that scars and scalds, that burns my feet. And even hell is holy." It's said by Gregory Orr in a poem, and would be a reflection of how she isn't completely a part of this social world and doesn't like it all that much... but somehow stays there because there is, undeniably, something alluring about it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Juliet is basically done :). I have space for two more secrets for her, but I'm honestly not sure what to put yet, so aside from that, she should be good!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 am

Aside from the "dreams" section, Gabe is done.

Lilac
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:04 am

I've got to finish Beau's fears and personality section then I'm done. I'm on a bus for seven hours today heading home for the remainder of my spring break so he should be finished relatively soon.

Beau is finished.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:57 am

Hey, guys!!

I've edited the front page for the characters that are completed. I am also going to post this in the Roleplayers wanted tab to see if we can get some people to grab the last few roles. I am loving everyone's characters so far :3

I will at least get everything but Aaliyah's history section finished today, so that I can at least start on Chad's sheet. If you guy know anyone who is willing to take on a role or if any of you can take on an extra role, that would be nice.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Erin is slowly but surely being worked on. I would love to have her finished tonight, but it will most likely be tomorrow.

I think I just have to finish her history, which is halfway done.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:02 am

I should be finished with The Womanizer tomorrow. I'm on my phone so it's hard to get his hex but it's a maroon color, listed in the profile. I liked Blair and I'm not sure on a quote at the moment, but if I don't edit this tomorrow, I can just go with the "Maybe I love too much, and maybe I show too little" quote from his profile. roleplay/the-secret-lives-of-manhattans-finest/characters/edward-aryn

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:28 pm

I have basically finished Brynn. Just likes/dislikes, dreams/fears are left and that shouldnt take me long at all. :] Hope you enjoy her.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Hey, you guys!!

Everyone's characters have been accepted. If you have not already, at least brief one another up on relationships. We can do a relationship sheet, but I wanted to get this first post out since I will be going on a thirteen hour Megabus ride back to Atlanta tonight and will only be able to read from my phone what everyone says and does. With that being said, if people post before I leave, I will try to get something in. But the most you will hear from me after 8:30 are PMs or messages in the OOC.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Anyone else want to post before I post again... ?

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm not on spring break yet like a lot of students, so I'm still drowning in homework due tomorrow that I should have started Friday, lol. I plan on trying to post tonight, but it won't be until after midnight, so don't wait for me!

Lilac
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:55 pm

im still here. sorry i havent been active, my spring break was last week and i was spending time with family, i just got back yesterday and today i worked all day. ill post and respond to messages shortly.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Im going to wait for Chandz to post before I post again.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm starting my post now.

StarStruck
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:19 am

I will be posting today indefinitely, sorry again for the delay everyone

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:14 pm

I will post again when I get to an actual computer and not my phone.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:28 am

I'll post again soon. My job is opening a new location and some of us have been recruited to help with the process so I'll be there all day. I'll probably post tonight

Working on a post right now.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Sorry it has taken me a little to post. I'm having some technical difficulties, but think I should have something up by tomorrow.

Lilac
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:53 am

Hey guys. I'm going to try and write a post soon. I have been in the hospital and finally got my computer.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilac on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:59 pm

I hope everything is okay, Arrow :(. I'm starting my post now, but it may take an hour or two to actually finish and post since I'm multi-tasking.

Lilac
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!