Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Scrapyard

The Scrapyard

a part of “The Scrapyard”, a fictional universe by The5thHorseman.

Please look inside >_<

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Scrapyard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Scrapyard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Scrapyard"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Scrapyard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Could I possibly reserve the female android with the face claim of Kagami Sasami?

Thank you!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:39 pm

May I reserve: Name // Age // Male Cyborg // FC // Open/Reserved/Taken

With the faceclaim of Edward Elric?

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:35 am

May I reserve the Robotics Engineer? I'll also say in advance that I might use my own character sheet for this. Face Claim would be Licca Kusunoki from God Eater:

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:03 pm

I would love to Reserve the female cyborg with the FC of Motoko Kusanagi.

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello, hello~ Would it be okay for me to snag a reservation for the character of Rebellion Soldier? I'm not certain of a face claim just yet, but I shall find one asap and update this post when I have done so~

okay okay. So the Face claim im planning on using is Sera Himeura from Instant Bullet if that is okay.

@SkyCladSaya is your banner, perhaps, D-ne from Shuuenpro? XD
Last edited by Sigma on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:43 pm

@Sigma Yeah, it's her.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Aw damn all the cyborg, android and rebellion members have been taken! That's too bad, I was getting excited just thinking about the idea...Oh well. I can't wait to see how this roleplay turns out, good luck and have fun!
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:29 am

Woah, quite a few familiar faces in here. If possible, could I reserve the Male Noble role? Face Claim is Blink from Pixiv Fantasia T:

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Yo. Could I reserve the female noble? I'll use the faceclaim Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Thing.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:14 pm

Woah. Ok so to everyone I'll put your reservation in soon. Thank you for your interests, am I an awful person for not having a character sheet for you? Probably, it would help if you guys found one to use, or made your own, I trust your judgement on what is near art information.

Zinai, you still there? Well if you want I can create an extra role for you, whatever you'd like.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Don't make exceptions for meee! Thanks for the great offer :D but, continue things as planned. It'll roll smoothly if you keep it like it is already. Good luck!

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:48 pm

No problem with us finding our own sheets! Got a spare one lying around, should be able to finish it if the internet holds up. On vacation right now, so I'll be on and off. Also, is there a certain deadline we should meet?

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:23 pm

I would like to start by next Monday at the latest. So there is plenty of time.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:18 am

I'll be keeping my eyes on this rp ^.^

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:59 am

Due to unforeseen circumstances. I'll have to op out of this one. Since two people are waiting on a role, I hope this doesn't prove too much of a problem.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:42 pm

-void-
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:38 pm

@kilgannon: Unfortuantley There is a bit of a waiting list, there are two others who have been wanting to be in this Rp. I will offer it to them first.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:30 am

The5thHorseman wrote:@kilgannon: Unfortuantley There is a bit of a waiting list, there are two others who have been wanting to be in this Rp. I will offer it to them first.

Oh? I was under the impression it was competitive as opposed to first come, first serve. Oh well.

Reservation withdrawn.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:53 pm

So here's an update. Plan to have your sheets filled by Thursday, this due to Easter celebration for those who do as well as giving more time to polish them off. If you have any concerns surrounding this let me know please.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!