Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wizarding War: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

a part of “The Wizarding War: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Currently there are forces beyond our walls that are trying to kill the new headmaster along with all of the muggleborns and half-bloods. This is the new chapter of Hogwarts.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wizarding War: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:10 am

Please reserve your characters and ask questions here. A relationship tab will be posted whenever we have enough characters turned in. Hope everyone enjoys and want to write a great, collaborative story together. Make sure you have read the rules, too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: The Wizarding War: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:46 am

Hi there! I would like to reserve the female Death Eater for Hufflepuff who has Nina Dobrev as her face claim. I would like to know if I can change her fc to Alycia Debnam Carey.

My favorite character from the beginning was always Severus Snape because I always felt that there was something more to him than just being a villain. His whole personality intrigued me and when I finally got to the point in the books and movies where everything was out and in the open about him, his past and what he did for Harry, it just made me love him more as a character and Alan Rickman as an actor, he's one of my favorites.

Uhh, just in case, to save you the trouble.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:13 am

I'd like to snag the death eater for Ravenclaw with Paul Wesley

My favorite was Draco because he was such a snotty little brat that he was super entertaining for me. Lol XD
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♔faux-dramaqueen♔ on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:16 am

Hello, I really want a Slytherin, but would like to use Barbara Palvin if that's okay. She has facial expressions that I connect better with, if that makes sense to anyone. hehehe.
And as for my favorite, I understand answering this honestly will probably get me banned, but I didn't much care for any of the characters. But I love the world, the idea of Hogwarts inspired to start writing, my first real story was a Harry Potter fan fic. And I even joined tumblr souly for Harry Potter roleplaying. So I don't want anyone to think I am not serious for not enjoying the actual characters, or the writing style of the books.
{If you are forcing me to choose, I'd say Aberforth, because of his love with goats. I still haven't stopped laughing}

♔faux-dramaqueen♔
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Hello, may I reserve face claim Maisie Williams? The Harry Potter books have been my love since the fifth grade. (: And even though I love Arya and the Game of Thrones. Maisie doesn't really fit the picture of the character I have in mind. Could I maybe change her face claim to someone along the likes of Gabreilla Wilde ?

My favorite character is Ginny. She's just so innocent in it all. Hermione, Ron and Harry are all out fighting he who must not be named, and then Ginny's just facing the normal teenage girl struggles.

Last edited by WrittenInSilverInk on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 pm

I would love to get the female Ravenclaw spot but could I possibly change the face claim to Michelle Trachtenberg? I used her for a Harry Potter style role play before that never kicked off and I would love to use that character again. She was so much fun.

I unfortunately didn't read the series because I had a hard time getting myself into the books hanks to my add. Lol. But in the movies my fbaorite character was Hermione. I loved how she was sort of representing a 'minority' of sorts for being a muggleborn and I always wanted to be her for some reason. :)

EDIT:: Here's a picture and I also would love to get the head of hufflepuff Matt Bomer XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:33 pm

I loved this the first time around and was so bummed to not keep going! I want to have the same character from the last roleplay (probably with a few tweaks)!

So Max Schneider of Gryffindor as Kai will make another appearance finally! Yay!

I think I'll also take a new character! Zoey Deutch would be great please!

My favorite Harry Potter character would be Sirius Black I think because he's awesome and great. I love that he's so fierce and loving. Even though it's so hard on him since he wants to be with Harry but can't because he knows its better for him. I love him.

Also I love the twins because they are just down right fabulous.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:53 am

@Everyone
Okay, your reservations have been noted but if you want a face claim change, I won't be changing the face claims until a completed character is turned in for that slot.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:57 am

A little Potter never killed nobody c: ah how I love Hogwarts RPs.
May I reserve the second female Slytherin role, but change her FC to Nicola Peltz?

And my favorite Harry Potter character is and will forever be Luna Lovegood.
She's just too damn weird and it's impossible not to fall in love with her quirky personality.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Finished Felicity! All ready to go!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!