Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Seven Sins & Virtues

The Seven Sins & Virtues

a part of “The Seven Sins & Virtues”, a fictional universe by ThatStupidPunk.

The Seven Deadly Sins have been sent to Hades University to claim seven uniquely gifted humans for their cause but things take a wild turn when the Seven Heavenly Virtues show up.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seven Sins & Virtues”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Seven Sins & Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Ariadne is nearly finished, let me know if there are any other spots that need to be filled and I'd be happy to fill them! :)

(also apparently I still can't post links?? idk, but this is Ariadne's: roleplay/the-seven-sins-virtues/characters/ariadne-nicolaides )
ϟϟⓔⓛⓔⓒⓣⓡⓘⓒϟϟ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Took longer than expected but the intro is finally up!

EDIT: Just realized we only have one human spot left. Nice :)
This is the end of control

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:06 am

Ceire is finished, if anyone wants to discuss relationships. :D

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:05 am

I'm working on my post now! Just wondering, is everyone in that demons class or are we scattered?

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:21 am

Everyone who's a student will be in the same classes

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:12 pm

I'll try and get Ariel done tonight and then post

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Finally posted :) Excited for everyone else's!

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Lucifer can only be controlled by me, Angel

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Sorry about that!!!! Editing now

EDIT: all fixed, sorry again.

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:52 pm

When is everyone else going to post? I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:01 am

I should post tomorrow or Wednesday the latest. I have written the post but am working with Tigerz on part of the post (possibly) so waiting on that. ^^
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:14 am

I have half of mine written, I'm hoping to finish it up tonight!

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Hey guys. I've been sick for the past few days. I don't know what's wrong, but it has something to do with my blood sugar or something since I go from being starved, to full, to nauseous. I'll try to post soon. In the mean time, I will try the medicine I was given.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon May 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Just to let you know, I am still here. I am just waiting on Tigerz when she feels better to add something in the beginning of my post before I submit it.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Mon May 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Just a quick announcement. I will be moving things forward soon but I'd like to have everyone post first. I understand it's around the time of finals so no rush.

Tigerz will not be posting for a bit as she unfortunately has been sick with a stomach ulcer :/ I also plan to appoint her to GM but this site doesn't like me and it isn't working unfortunately.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue May 03, 2016 10:30 am

Aw thanks Punk <3 I'm feeling a bit better so I'll try and post today after class

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon May 09, 2016 12:46 am

Finally done with my essay of an intro... Now to g cry over my music theory final tomorrow

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:44 am

Hey guys. So I am thinking this rp is dead. I am going to go ahead and retract my characters so I can focus on my active rps while my schedule changes. If I am wrong and this is coming back (restarting or continuing) let me know and I would be more than happy to come back. I will see you guys around the boards. ^^ And I hope all goes well for all of you.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!