Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Era of Bloodshed

Era of Bloodshed

a part of “Era of Bloodshed”, a fictional universe by Redred33mer.

{Private}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Era of Bloodshed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Era of Bloodshed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Era of Bloodshed"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Era of Bloodshed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackfridayrule on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Alright, so I'm a little braindead from work (guess who doesn't get a day off until like mid may? THIS KID. Don't go into the arts if you want a life......). Would you mind making the first post? My brain doesn't want to work hard enough for an intro, it seems.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackfridayrule
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:09 am

I was working on a first post a few days ago but then I lost about 4-500 words...

Anyways, I think I might be able to get something up by tomorrow for sure.

(Oh, and it's too late. I'm a music major doing Sound Recording Tech.)

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:12 am

Managed to put something up.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:13 pm

I know my post is kinda metagamey (I sort of just assumed she'd be grabbed) but I can fix whatever if you want. Or we can use it as a start to a collab post; but it seemed early in the RP to bother you with one. I'm also trying to move the story along as best I can to start; assuming stuff about your character isn't something I normally do.

Anyways, if I do stuff like that and it's a problem let me know. I can edit whatever.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Tue May 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Sorry I took so long for what seems like so little. I've had to move back home as my semester of college ended, was still doing makeup homework and then my computer keeps giving me different technical issues. I just wanted to post something to keep the RP moving while I had the energy to re-rewrite what I had lost.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!