Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Mohiri

The Mohiri

a part of “The Mohiri”, a fictional universe by Airy.

The Mohiri spend their entire lives hunting demons who ravage the world. What they never expected, however, was what is to become of them after meeting these special four.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mohiri”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Mohiri

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:12 pm

═══════════════════════════════

You have 48 hours until your reservation is up, but if you need an extension just let me know! Once you know your face claim, just post it here. Once everyone's reservation are in, I'll post a bit more information on some background stuff. Also, feel free to take a second character! (Just one of the opposite gender of your first.)
Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Mohiri

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:29 pm

May I reserve Orphan Mohiri 3?
FC: Ashley Moore?
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWinterMelody on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:29 pm

May I please reserve Mohiri Hunter 2?
FC: Natalia Dormer?

TheWinterMelody
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 am

May I reserve, Orphan Mohirir 2?
Face Claim: Jensen Ackles

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello!

I'd love to reserve Orphan Mohiri 4, with a face claim of Matthew Daddario.

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Sounds good! I'll put all your reservations up now.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:00 pm

Yay!

@InakoUchiha
Twinsies!!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun May 01, 2016 9:24 am

@Crimson
Yesssss, it's not showing the whole things though v.v

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun May 01, 2016 9:32 am

May I reserve Hunter, er, 4? Been meaning to play a plant guy for a while now, it'd be a great skillset in combination with Earth haha. Faceclaim is Alex Pettyfer.

"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun May 01, 2016 9:43 am

I need a character skeleton v.v

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun May 01, 2016 10:31 am

@Alle: Sorry, but I think you have the characters confused. The role of Mohiri hunter 4 is female, and their character description is "Mohiri Hunter 4 is one of the oldest and most well respected of the Mohiri. Found Orphan Mohiri 4." They have no earth powers.

@Inako I'll send you one right away! ^^

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun May 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Ahh, whoops! Sorry, my bad. I was thinking about Orphan Mohiri 4 having earth powers and was just thinking Plant would be a great combo with Earth, so I just kind of blurted it out haha. It does fit great with fire and water too, but hmm.

Hmm. Would you mind if I take Mohiri Hunter 4 as male? That's the role that fits best what I have in mind, to be honest. It does mean that its two males paired together, but that just requires switching roles with a female so that its one female pair, one male pair and two male-female pairs. Sorry, its just that I feel really uncomfortable playing females, and old and wise fits the role I have in mind a lot better than the strongest or head of council.

But if its too much trouble then I'll stick with Hunter 1, although that means coming up with something completely new.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun May 01, 2016 1:02 pm

Alle: Ah, okay! Makes sense, aha.

But yeah, that's fine. I'll make Hunter 3 a female and change 4 to a male for you. The reservation will be up in a minute!

Edit: Actually, I think I'll take Hunter 3 as a second character. It might be a good idea to have my hand in both sections of characters, and with her being the council head and stuff I can easily just throw information about stuff in the roleplay.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun May 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Thanks! Ooo, that's a good idea! Since she's the leader, you could also effectively act to point us in directions that you want us to go in without making it seem too coincidental or contrived. I'll come up with a character sheet by tomorrow, todays a bit busy. :D

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sun May 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello!

this seems really cool! please could I reserve Mohiri Hunter 1 ?

I would photo claim: mrad mouawad

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun May 01, 2016 3:49 pm

@Lolkatlove: Of course! I'll put him up on reserve for you now.

@Everyone: Okay, all the roles are filled! It'd probably be a good idea to message one another's respective Hunter/Orphan to come up with a story of how the hunter came across the orphan, sort of how they interact with one another, etc. Also, don't be afraid to come up with other character connections! Whether they be friends, siblings (half or not) or romantically involved. The orphans might know one another beforehand, they might not, but all the hunters would definitely know one another considering they all live in that same base area. I am open to all of the above with either of my characters, just let me know.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sun May 01, 2016 3:53 pm

eep excited ! first is my first rp in a while as I went on a break (life stuff)

are there any particulars about the format for character Bio's?

Edit: Hello, I've submitted my character sheet. I'm unsure what sort of powers we can have though since elemental powers seems to be fae only so any ideas are welcome :) I was thinking along the lines of shadows or weapon summoning?
Otherwise, my character sheet link is : roleplay/the-mohiri/characters/killian-jones
If anyone wants to give it a read through and discuss some pre-history between our characters please let me know :)

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun May 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Everything I've seen so far in the CS looks fine! If anything, I'd add a little history section in there. Also, the regular Hunters (meaning the ones not half faerie) don't have any other extra powers, other than the ones they automatically are born with being Mohiri blood. (This means they are just stronger, faster, immortal, stuff like that.) The reasons why they half fae can do things like heal, glamour themselves, etc is because those are often things faeries can do along with their elemental powers.

I'll elaborate more on what exactly makes Mohiri special in detail later. I'll either PM you all or post something in the OOC.

Airy
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon May 02, 2016 7:23 pm

I'll be done with him by tomorrow if that's allright? I feeling a bit under the weather.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue May 03, 2016 4:54 am

Aww feel better soon, Inako

and Airy, I've got a WIP up of Sydney, but I need you for the rest since you're my guardian.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!