Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paper Flowers

Paper Flowers

a part of “Paper Flowers”, a fictional universe by TwozzieLord.

[More inside! :33] [FULL~]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paper Flowers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Paper Flowers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwozzieLord on Wed May 04, 2016 2:22 am

PAPER FLOWERS
PRIMARY THREAD

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Reservations? Post them here.

CO-GMS

I am not going to be the only one managing this roleplay. I have two people joining me, usernames being harukacat and Crimmy_Noodle, who I have lots of trust in as good friends and good writers. They have the same authority as me in this roleplay, so treat them with respect.
Last edited by TwozzieLord on Wed May 04, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwozzieLord
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: Paper Flowers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteFeatheredSin on Wed May 04, 2016 6:06 am

Hallo, I'm interested in reserving a character.
While your favorite song is Sound of the Wind from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, mine is Kaze no Hi by ELLEGARDEN.
I'd like to reserve a male character with the face claim of Yogi from Karneval. The character would be The Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Hex code color is brown. Hope to have fun with youuuuu.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteFeatheredSin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed May 04, 2016 7:16 am

Hiya, so Sound of the Wind from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is pretty awesome, but I am personally loving Snow Fairy from the Fairy Tail Series.

I was wondering if I could reserve a female character with the face claim Mariah from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures? The character would be little Red Riding Hood, and her color would be red

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed May 04, 2016 11:25 am

Hi, your RP looks awesome :D
May I reserve a male spot if it is possible? :)
Sound of the Wind seemed like a good song, though I haven't listened to it :p
My current favorite song is Hai to Gensou no Grimgar ED - Harvest :D
My char FC will be Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki, and I think his fairytale character would be Hansel from Hansel and Gretel :D

His hex codes will be #bd203f and #b2b2d4

And, if you accept me then...:">

Anyway, I'm actually in the middle of finals right now, so I will try to get a WIP on as soon as I got accepted, but can I postpone working on it until Tuesday next week? Thanks :D

This is my longest reservation post up to date LOL

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwozzieLord on Wed May 04, 2016 12:19 pm

@Everyone
Your spots have all been reserved.
I look forward to roleplaying with you guys!
(Also omg your gifs are all hilarious x'DDDD Thank you for brightening my day~!)

@Chiran Blaire
Sure! I know how stressful finals can be so go ahead and take your time.

TwozzieLord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed May 04, 2016 4:02 pm

I'd be interested in reserving a spot if there are any female spots open. What types of fairy tales can the characters be from? Like, only traditional fairy tales or more modern stuff too?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwozzieLord on Wed May 04, 2016 9:23 pm

@Lostsoulsbleed
Either are fine, and you are welcome to reserve a female spot! ...You're missing a little something, though. ;3

TwozzieLord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu May 05, 2016 2:46 am

I'd like to reserve a male spot please, if this is still open.

Never heard Sound of the Wind before, but I do like Lost Time Memory.

Hex code is probably navy I guess? And well, for Fairytales I was thinking either the third son or the cat from Puss in Boots. Probably the third son; he's not as well developed as the cat haha.

Yato from Noragami as my face claim, for now I guess.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwozzieLord on Thu May 05, 2016 1:13 pm

@Alle9009

Well... the two extra spots that were left have been filled, (though the last person forgot the password so :/) buuuuut.... I'm a marshmallow of a person and I'm going to let you reserve! Though you are missing a little something. As soon as you get that to me I'll be happy to reserve your spot fully~!

TwozzieLord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu May 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Sorry!
I'll have to add Sound of the Wind to the list of songs my friends insist I listen to. I've never heard it before =P Today my favorite song is a three way tie between Let's Get Ridiculous by Redfoo, 7 years by Luke Graham, and Migraine by Twenty One Pilots.
I already messaged you about my fairy tale character and I'll edit this as soon as I choose, it's definitely going to be a female though and the hex codes are going to be #990099 and #9955ff.
Also, you've created a monster...

Dx I'm so sorry... *cries* I can't stop laughing xD

**Edit
My character is going to be The Little Mermaid =P
Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Thu May 05, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwozzieLord on Thu May 05, 2016 2:53 pm

@Lostsoulsbleed

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOSH THE BLACK BUTLER ONE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!

Also, I love 7 years! :'DDDD I'll have to listen to those other songs, though. Your spot has been reserved!

TwozzieLord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu May 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Hmm. ( ' _ ' ) What am I missing? I've got hex code, gender, fairytale, name of favourite song....

oh! My favourite song is Lost Time Memory from Kagerou Project, although Izayoi Seeing, Trashy Innocence, the whole Kagerou Project album and Hand of Houses are a close second. Also Joydreamer covers but eh. I have way too many songs to count lol.

Thanks for letting me join in! I'll have a CS in soonish.

Also Black Butler LMAO! Thanks for waking me up by laughing so much, Soul! XD

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon May 09, 2016 5:11 am

So what exactly are fairytale characters are related to our characters and RP? Just asking :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!