Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trouble in Paradise

Trouble in Paradise

a part of “Trouble in Paradise”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

private roleplay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trouble in Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Trouble in Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun May 08, 2016 6:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trouble in Paradise"

• I will warn you all before you get too far, I do prefer romance in my roleplays, sorry, I'm more interested in them.
  • Be able to give back what I give you, I would like you to be able to post a minimum of two paragraphs. I can post anywhere from three to five. Please be reasonable.
  • The images used in the gifs does not mean your character has to look like that. You have full control on the looks, personality, and even powers of your character.
  • I am fine with blood, gore and swearing but I don’t go into detail about sex(this is more about inexperience with writing those scenes than anything else), not saying that it can't happen between our characters.
  • I don't mind OOC talk so if you are one of those people that like to talk to others outside the roleplay, I'm absolutely fine with that.
  • I don’t want any love at first sight kind of things going on. Hidden crushes right off the bat can be a thing, but no making out within the first few posts.
  • So I know you've read all these tell me your favorite color in your OOC post, I will not respond if you do not have this.
  • If you have any ideas for the role-play or you want to say “Hey, how about we do this…” Tell me about it, I want this to be fun for both of us. One of my favorite parts of a roleplay is planning things out. And the more drama the better, really.
  • If there is anything else you want to know please feel free to ask me, I don’t bite.

I'm in college with a part-time job, but I've got three day weekends, and classes that don't take up a whole lot of homework time. I should at the very least be able to post once a week, and I will tell you if I can't post for a while for whatever reason. I've been trying to look for some slice of life roleplays, but that doesn't mean that these can't lead into something with a little more action if that's what my partner wants. If you'd like to just have some simple conversations with me, or do a roleplay not listed, I'm all for that. If you do pitch a roleplay my way, remember my preferences, they are still in affect no matter what. I'm into anything fantasy, sometimes sci-fi, and if you're looking for someone to do fandom roleplays, you can always give it a try. I do play a lot of different video games, read a bunch of different comics, and watch anime/american cartoons/other tv shows. I hope there's something here that caught your attention, if not, thanks for reading through this far anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Trouble in Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi there! This seems really interesting. I'd love to give it a go. Romance Rp's are a favorite of mine, and 1x1 makes it so much easier to get it going.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun May 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Please go over my partner prefrences section and make sure you can follow them.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 08, 2016 6:50 pm

All of it seems great. Nothing I disagree with.

And as for my favorite color, well it's kinda boring but I don't have one. It's hard to choice. If I had to pick I'd choice a warm earth tone.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun May 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Okay! Do you have any questions about the plot?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Who is going to play who? I don't really have a preference. And will the RP start when they are adults?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun May 08, 2016 7:01 pm

I would like to play the character that's got anxiety/the author. And yes, we'll be starting the RP when they are adults.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 08, 2016 7:02 pm

That's cool with me. Last question. The character sheets. I am awful when it comes to making one look good. Do you prehaps have a CS?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun May 08, 2016 7:25 pm

I am honestly not the best at them either, but you can use what I used, here's the code.

Code: Select all
[center][img]1001 font with character's name[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]character gif[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]1001 fonts saying 'Basics' or a quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]Character picture of gif[/img][/right]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Full Name|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]Character full name[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Nicknames|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]Character nicknames[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Age|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]Character age[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Gender|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]Character gender[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Sexuality|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]Character sexuality[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Occupation|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]character occupation[/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]font 1001 that says 'Appearance' or a quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]Picture or gif goes here[/img][/left]
[center]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Height|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]character height goes here[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Weight|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]character weight goes here[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Hair Color|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]character hair color goes here[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Eye Color|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[size=150]character eye color goes here[/size]

general appearance stuff
[/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]1001 fonts saying 'Personality' or a quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]picture or gif[/img][/right]

[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Likes|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[b]Like #1:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Like #2:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Like #3:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Like #4:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Like #5:[/b] explanation or quote

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=150][color=#Color]|[b]|Dislikes|[/b]|[/color][/size][/font]
[b]Dislike #1:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Dislike #2:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Dislike #3:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Dislike #4:[/b] explanation or quote
[b]Dislike #5:[/b] explanation or quote[/left]

Other Personality stuff here
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]1001 Fonts saying "History" or a quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]picture of gif of character[/img][/left]
History info here.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue May 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Thanks. I'll have my CS in later today.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue May 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Okay, take your time, there's no rush.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!