Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Stage

The Stage

a part of “The Stage”, a fictional universe by Collins.

There can only be one who steals the show, will it be you? 5 roles open, at least 2 men needed!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Stage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Stage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sat May 07, 2016 10:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Stage"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Stage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Sat May 07, 2016 11:55 pm

«Victory Madison James|23|FC: India Riley|Metal

To whom it may concern,

My name is Victory James, and as of last month I am 23 years old. It has been brought to my attention that I have "free loaded" off my parents and their money long enough, that I have thrown their good intentions back in their face by insisting to play in a "good for nothing devil worshipping band that sounds like dying cats mating". I have been informed that I must move out or go to college to become something "respectable". Personally, I believe that I could be famous or at least be a good addition to a band and it would be pleasurable to get away from my controlling parents. If it isn't bothersome it would be very kind if you could get back to me after listening to the demo I have enclosed.

Respectfully,

Victory M. James

Plum purple.

I don't know the real name but it's a Purple Rose.

Also, I've never written a cover letter before and my friend said its like a letter. So I wrote a letter that I think protests her personality.
You are my Sunshine, my only shine....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 am

I love it, accepted.
Bunt for future reference, because I know how hard it is to write a resume from experience, a cover letter is basically a short intro to yourself, a little bit of background written sort of informally.

Collins
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sun May 08, 2016 9:17 am

Moon there is one last thing you need to do before I will accept your character sheet. Please and thank you.

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Name: Yvonne "Yakki" Graceland || Age: 18 || Gender: Female || Genre: Classical ||FC:??? TBA||

Born to a pair of old fashion rock stars, it was no suprise Yakki picked up the passion of music. She could play the guitar before she could drive, hit the highest notes before middle school, and drum like there was no tomorrow. It was until the ripe age of twelve did Yakki discover just how different music could be. Her music teacher had suggested playing something more low-key, if to just calm her mind. Yakki would scoff but her teacher was deeply respected. Thus the days of Yakki's paino playing began. It had a ruff start but soon Yakki found the right rhythm. No instrument had ever made Yakki feel so free as the paino did. For the next few years Yakki keep practicing the piano, slowingl her playing of the guitar and drums. Her parents were disappointed, though in the end they just want their daughter to be happy and are glad she's staying in the music business. Young as Yakki is, you won't find anyone else as dedicated to her craft.

My favorite color is pretty much any earth tone. Dark greens, deep oranges, even brown.

As for my favorite flower, well, I've never given it much thought. Magnolia I guess?

And I hope you don't mind me not having a FC yet. I'll have one later today.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sun May 08, 2016 5:48 pm

I like it, I will add you as soon as I get your FC and the last thing I asked for:)
Now we need males!

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 08, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm afraid I don't really get what you mean by the past rule. Do you want a song with that same name or something similar?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Also here is my FC. Freya Mavor

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sun May 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Read to the last two rules.

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Sun May 08, 2016 7:56 pm

I don't mind taking on a second character, I kinda like the idea of playing a honka tonk country boy as a judge or the bodyguard. But only if you think I need too, I don't want to take spots from other people if I can help it.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Sun May 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Thank you. I think I'm going to take the bodyguard if no one else comes in the next day or so but same if no one wants a judge or another singer they are open to you guys

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Mon May 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Sense no one has come forward as of yet I will make a male judge.

Do I need to do all the passwords again?

«Charles Levi Krane|36|FC: Hugh Jackman| Judge»

When Charles was eighteen he joined the Navy, just like his father had, while there he learned something about himself that surprised everyone. He could sing and for all appearances was naturally gifted at the bass guitar, after his mandatory service years were up he quickly made the decision to move to LA where he rapidly gained popularity with his deep and smooth voice as he sang and played soulful country songs that reminded him of home. It was no surprise when he was signed to the biggest able out there or when later on they needed judges for a new show they asked the mellow mannered southern boy.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue May 10, 2016 1:21 pm

I'll send in my WIP today.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Tue May 10, 2016 5:05 pm

MOON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!

Collins
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Tue May 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Awww thank you, I'll have an wip in tomorrow

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Wed May 11, 2016 6:55 am

You two are great, if no one else shows I will take a judge or maybe the announcer, unless one of you wants it and then once all the WIPs are n we will start.

Collins
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!