Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex

Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex

a part of “Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

This character driven roleplay follows the lives of tenants living on the second floor of the Evergreen Heights Apartments, located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Sun May 01, 2016 8:47 am

Hi-- this looks lovely! Could I reserve the Vanessa Hudgens FC with a hex code of #8AA37B? Her job is an intern at a research lab.
I like people and I like them to like me, but I wear my heart where God put it, on the inside. -F. Scott Fitzgerald

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun May 01, 2016 10:40 am

@hotsirballoon; Consider her reserved for you. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Sun May 01, 2016 12:48 pm

I'm all done with Carmen if anyone wants to take a look at her!

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ on Sun May 01, 2016 8:30 pm

Yo Misa! I was wondering if I could reserve sisters? I know how you like to keep the genders balanced and all but I still wanna ask.

I was hoping to go for Jenn Im in room 207 and Allison Scagliotti in 204 but change their fc to Alanna Masterson and Yasmine Yousaf (when I'm done with them of course).
Image Image
Alanna's hex is going to be #D53535 and Yasmine's will be #ccb3ff.

My first character (Alanna) will simply be name Alanna Vasil and her occupation is a translator with the ocassional dog walker on the side just for the hell of it. She's bisexual and she's 22.

Her sister is going to be name Mallory Vasil and her occupation is going to be tattoo artist and student (I don't know of what yet). She's recently turned 21 and she's openly homosexual.

Just in case you don't approve of the sisters then I'll go with just Alanna in room 204.
ImageImage

ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun May 01, 2016 9:02 pm

@ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ; This is a first for me but I'll allow it. Consider yourself reserved. :)

@hotairballoon; Character accepted! Lovely sheet.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon May 02, 2016 2:58 am

Sorry for the delay, my character Alexa Love is finished. Feel free to take a look at her c:
Gaaaaah I'm so proud of her, she turned out better than I though she would.
( she / they )
-ห‹หโœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Mon May 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Hey Dumisa!
I'm going to remove my reservation from here. I was working on my character but unfortunately couldn't reach a point where I felt a particularly strong muse for her, so instead of forcing it I figure it's best to just sit this one out. Sorry about that! I hope you guys have fun~ c:

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon May 02, 2016 12:40 pm

@Cold; Aw. Okay, that is understandable. I hate to see you leave but hope we can write together another time. ;) Also, I'm on mobile so I could copy and paste your name. LOL.

@Everyone; I'll update the front page when I get home tonight with the newly accepted characters and such.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Mon May 02, 2016 5:07 pm

ImageHello, I'd love to spice up my life with a slice of life rp (ugh lol) I was wondering if the men from 203 were still up for grabs, if so, could I change one of the fcs to Alfie Enoch with a hex code of #466e46?

He would be a software engineer for a local startup. ^^
ฯŸฯŸโ“”โ“›โ“”โ“’โ“ฃโ“กโ“˜โ“’ฯŸฯŸ

electric
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Mon May 02, 2016 5:34 pm

ugh Alfie Enoch is such a beautiful man. He may or may not be the only reason I briefly watched How to Get Away with Murder.

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Mon May 02, 2016 5:40 pm

@hotairballoon his dimples make me want to cry they're so perfect

electric
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Thu May 05, 2016 6:51 pm

When is this rp projected to start?

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu May 05, 2016 7:23 pm

@electric; Reserved.

@hotairballoon; I really do not have a set start date, honestly.

@Everyone; How does everyone feel about starting this either Friday night or Saturday? :/ And for those of you that have PM'ed me about relations, I'll get back with you sometime or another.

I've recently came down with a sickness and the medicine is making me more exhausted than usual but this will start. I assure you because we all need some slice of life in our lives! :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Thu May 05, 2016 8:50 pm

I have a school event Saturday night so Friday night would work better for me but Saturday during the day would work too!

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Sat May 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Hi there!
Any chance I could reserve Vanessa Hudgens? She would be a writer.

kmo48678
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun May 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Update; Sorry for being so silent, everyone been a little(a lot) sick so been trying to work that out of my system. Plus work is not helping so I should have posts up either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Everyone here or?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun May 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Present. Hope you get better soon. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun May 08, 2016 11:22 pm

I'm still here! And no rush!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Mon May 09, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm still here too!

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue May 10, 2016 12:02 am

@Everyone; Okay, expect a starter post tomorrow.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!