Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Butler and My Bodyguard

a part of “My Butler and My Bodyguard”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

1x1 spot already taken

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Butler and My Bodyguard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Butler and My Bodyguard"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My Butler and My Bodyguard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed May 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Many people would begin to have very depressing and negative thoughts when they realize that they are looking at roleplays to join on their birthday.

Fortunately, I don't care.

This looks like it could be fun. I'd like to reserve the role if possible! And don't worry, I got your password for you. If you look at the first letter of each sentence of this post, you'll get something that makes no sense. HOWEVER, I enjoy the color? black the most.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Happy Birthday!

That was probably the best way someone's ever responded to the password question. You can most definitely reserve the role. Do you have any questions about the plot or anything you'd like to discuss?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed May 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks. I do not have any questions I can think of just yet, but you'll likely get a PM if that changes anytime~! C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed May 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Great! Then I'll happily wait for your CS so we can get the RP started.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!