Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex

Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex

a part of “Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

This character driven roleplay follows the lives of tenants living on the second floor of the Evergreen Heights Apartments, located in the heart of Los Angeles, California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Evergreen Heights Apartment Complex

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparklefairy on Tue May 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi - rushing in late here! Since Allison Scagliotti got unreserved I've submitted a character idea, Jessie Barnes - let me know if you're cool with it or not - could go for #d42548 ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparklefairy
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Wed May 11, 2016 7:58 am

Still alive and kicking, here! I'm ready to go when everyone else is.

(Also, will we be doing a relations sheet or just "once more unto the breach, my friends!"-ing it?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hotairballoon on Wed May 11, 2016 5:43 pm

By when should the starter be up?
I like people and I like them to like me, but I wear my heart where God put it, on the inside. -F. Scott Fitzgerald

hotairballoon
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri May 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Hello everyone! Dumisa is really busy with work, life, and all that jazz. She has given me permission to do the starter post. It will officially be up tomorrow. Not exactly sure what time, since I am gonna go watch my little brother play soccer. So it might be after that for convenience. Keep a loot out for it! Let me know if you want something specific happen for the starter, though I think Dumisa has something in mind. I will make sure to let you know in the OOC right before I post something up! xD

Jk! She just said that she got it! Can't wait for this to start!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri May 13, 2016 11:09 pm

@Everyone; So sorry everyone but the starter post is up. :)

I'm going to be quite busy since Summer has basically started when I am located and I work next to an interstate so yeah. Travelers galore! :'(

But go post crazy! Well, not too crazy.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparklefairy on Sat May 14, 2016 6:06 am

Oh no, I'm so confused! We appear to have three in Apartment 204 - Genesis, Alanna and Jessie...

I wanna post... do I need to move or maybe we could have some sort of crazy moment where Jessie turns up with a van and crates declaring she's supposed to be in 204 and everyone reacting to that?

sparklefairy
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat May 14, 2016 6:46 am

@sparklefairy; Uhm, you can just move your character. :/

Sorry.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odys on Sat May 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Hello! Hope I'm not too late—

Could I reserve FC: Jenn Im? Hex code is #BC8F8F. She would be an elementary school teacher.

Odys
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun May 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Dumi, I'll have my post up- in a few hours. Choir Concert rn

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon May 16, 2016 11:59 am

Hey, I'm going to try to post today. Sorry for the delay. Real life has had me busy. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EdenXO on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi im sorry I never posted or responded, I had asked to join and reserved a character.. a lot came up personally and with school and I am sorry for not posting about it earlier I haven't been on the site since. Hope the roleplay goes well, sorry again!
"What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way, because without it... I don't know. Maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying... Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

EdenXO
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!