Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Girlfriend the Popstar

a part of “My Girlfriend the Popstar”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

An average boy gets dragged into the life of fame by some popstar that happens to be his classmate. (Open 1x1 looking for a partner!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Girlfriend the Popstar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue May 31, 2016 12:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Girlfriend the Popstar"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My Girlfriend the Popstar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue May 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Red.

On that note, which role, exactly, did you intend to play? I ask because I had a sarcastic idol singer from a much earlier RP who I'd be DYING to re-use. If you were planning on being the popstar, on the other hand, that changes things - although I still might be able to use one of my other characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue May 31, 2016 1:33 pm

I was hoping the play the popstar, if you don't mind.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue May 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Alright. In this case, I think I'll sit this one out, since I don't have a pre-prepared character who'd really be a very good fit for it, and I'm probably going to be too occupied with my other two RPs to manage another one. Sorry to bother you.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue May 31, 2016 1:41 pm

It's okay! Thanks for the interest anyway!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue May 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Yeah, you better leave, Fey.

ill fukken rek u m80

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue May 31, 2016 7:02 pm

lol, I think Fey's long gone at this point.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue May 31, 2016 8:05 pm

I'll leave it to you, Pants. :P

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:57 am

Pants and I are already doing a roleplay together, so I'm going to say this is still open to anyone interested.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi, if the role is still available, I'd be interested in RPing with you.
~Blue

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:37 pm

It very much is! I'd love to roleplay with you.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:24 pm

Awesome ^_^ I'll try to get my skelly up today.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:20 am

Take your time. I'm in no rush.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm sorry we are out of town right now for my cousin's graduation. I'll be back home tomorrow though so I should be able to get it done tomorrow night or Monday before I go to work.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:50 pm

That's alright, I understand that real life comes first. So, take as long as you need.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Just finished ^_^ Hopefully he's alright.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Everything looks fine, I'll be getting an intro post done soon.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!