Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Revived Quarter

The Revived Quater

a part of “The Revived Quarter”, a fictional universe by Sparky Salvatore.

Panem has revived the games and this year marks the special quarter quell. A few months prior to the 'official' games, the tributes are forced to live together. What could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Revived Quarter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Revived Quater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue May 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Hi and thanks for your interest and joining :) I think the reservations have been done right and I'm just a snail at my own CS plus the net is disagreeing with me. So I apologize for that. When I'm done, I'll probably post just so we can get into it while the hype is around.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 am

The history for Marissa will be done tonight but do we include the reaping?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed May 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Hey there i'd like to reserve a couple of characters.

The Male from District 9 however I'd like to change his face claim to Kyle Gallner if at all possible.
Using the Hex Code #35465c

and the female from district 1I may or may not want to change FC but if I do I'd probably and change her to Hayden Panettiere. I just sort of prefer her over Sarah.
Hex Code #ffa85a

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu May 26, 2016 12:10 am

I'd like to reserve the male for a District 7 with the face claim Boyd Holbrook and hex 470000

and the male for District 10 using the dreamy Scott Eastwood and hex 828282

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu May 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Pssst Sparky xD

I think Bartholomew's reserve for Hayden is for district 1 not 11... unless I'm insane. totally possible bahaha

Anddddddd right after I post that it changes xD I'm going crazy
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu May 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Lol I fixed it mega fast. No worries.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu May 26, 2016 8:55 pm

You're like... a wizard XD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Oh yeah and guys, I wouldn't stress about the history part just because I think the reaping will be likely the most significant of occurrences to happen to your characters and something you might want to refer back to or prologue even.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Could I reserve Lea Michelle also? Hex:#002699

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu May 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Yes, of course :) No problem.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue May 31, 2016 12:20 am

Sorry if I am being a little jumpy but I am excited for this to start. When will be kicking this off? :)
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:44 am

I know how that story goes. I get the same way in rps. But, I'm afraid to lock in a date because then all the hopes get up and people get excited and then I may not be able to deliver.

Unfortunately I've hit a bit of a shit storm. So hard to look for a substitute phrase bump but within a week things should calm down and I'll get my character all done up then I'll fire it off.

Thanks for being patient. Hopefully we can hoard that enthusiasm though :)

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:04 am

I'm going to finish Kathrine tonight. School has just started up for me and I've already got lots of homework.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:06 am

Working on a post to kick this bad boy off. I know my own character still needs work but while lingering enthusiasm exists, I thought I'd get it up :D Excited to write with you all.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:51 am

O.O Oh gosh ill finish my characters tonight I just started a new job and its been KILLER on my energy.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm going to try and get Xander done soonish... Fingers crossed. I know how I want him to be and all I'm just lazy as balls xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Nooo sweat. Think I'm in the same boat though it's more like word block when it comes to describing the personality.

But first post will be up by Wednesday some time. Definitely.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Mmm Letha is halfway there. I'm only working on the History for Cas right now. Just started work so my life is...incredibly pain filled lol.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:51 am

Omg it's started and I have....nothing xD

Xander is a pain in my ass I swear lol. But now I have serious incentive to get him done. Personalities are always the hardest for me so once I finish that I should be golden!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:27 am

So, after reading the first post I am not quite sure what the ending means. Does the lighting signify that the games have started and they are now expected to go after one another? Or was the lightning just a means to corral them back to the mansion? I apologize for the confusion.
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!