Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Our Hero Academia

Our Hero Academia

a part of “Our Hero Academia”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Up and coming heroes train at one of the premiere hero academies. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Hero Academia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Our Hero Academia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:49 am

Sweet. I'll change it after a few days - life's a bit busy at the mo. As for the teachers, well.... He's pretty cool, but he's also breaking the code of professionalism, although it makes for an interesting character. Plus reckless endangerment by allowing his students to break knives lol.

Also, for the roommate situation! Hmm. I dunno, so I'll just place what I think here. I feel that Dell might get along pretty well with Damon, in an odd friendship kinda way. As for why Medice, well, Medice is probably the person Dell has the least chance of talking to out of the other guys since they don't really have much in common - Medice would probably ignore Dell in favour of more favourable specimens, and Dell wouldn't be too interested in Doc if that's the case. He'd also probably not get along with Finn too well since he'd try to get Finn to lighten up and tease him, which might not be a good idea. Dell would also probably get on Chun's nerves since constant interruption of napping due to activity, and I have no clue about Ender. Maybe a bit weirded out haha. Ultimately accepting and maybe even get into manga haha.

And that's what I think. Not sure whether I'm right or not though. Ideas, anyone?
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Well, I guess I'll ask too. Although a minor note, Esther's still in her wolf form at the moment.

So, who wants to room with the adorable wolf-monster?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:42 pm

I like to think Lori can get along with most any of the girls, but I'll admit, I'm most interested in how her and Midori's dynamic could go as roommates. Their powers are extremely complimentary, Midori needs sunlight, and Lori produces sunlight. Plus, Midori's powers have a healing bent while Lori's are more combative, if in the same sense that a bomb is.

Also, their names rhyme. I'm not hard to amuse.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:28 am

Hey, glad you're back with us CutUp! I'd definitely advise taking a headcount in the OOC/via PM, just to ascertain interest.

I'll be reading up and posting tomorrow.
As for peepz Ender would be compatible with, it'd be interesting seeing him and Damon roomed together, considering their contrasting attributes, since one's an eraser and the other a creator. I'd imagine he's able to room with most people, as long as they're alright with dedicating a fraction of the room to a workshop space. So yeah, there's that contingency. >_>

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cornflower on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:22 am

The crumbler is back! Is that a plot point we should take note of? It'd be cool if he/she was the first villain they fought as students.

As for roomings, well... I don't think Chun will mind anyone in particular. He probably wouldn't like Medice much due to his violent behaviour to a student in class which was the opposite of what a hero should be like, but he's not the type to hate someone over it.

One day, the flowers will bloom.

Cornflower
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:24 am

Hmm, a roomate for Damon...? You guys seem a lot more interested in my character than I do (I actually have ended up disliking how I wrote him, but then again there's only been one post so that can change). I wish I could throw Damon at someone, but he is not the kind to actually care enough to choose whom he rooms with, though he would prefer someone less obnoxious.

Luckily, he's not a self-insert, or he'd be gunning for the kitsune, regardless of the futility. :3

Giving it a quick glance over, I don't see him particularly conflicting with any of the males in the RP, though it isn't impossible. He's more of a reactionary character, so unless someone goes out of their way to earn his irk, he'll settle in just fine anywhere, really. But I do like the contrast between his power and Ender's (His Quirk must have been a slap to his parent's face, tbh). Also, Damon would be capable of understanding references made by him, too, which could be entertaining.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:12 am

I'm sure Cutup's already got some villains lined up. I don't think the Crumbler would be a good first villain considering the abilities it has, and considering how important it is for Castle's characterization.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cornflower on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:38 am

Ah, I didn't know it was a private plot point. Excuse me then!

Cornflower
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Hey no worries. Crumbler would make it's mark eventually.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 pm

I guess that means that after the introductory arc, The Crumbler appears in the second arc?

I guess Damon and Ender are rooming with each other. Plus, Damon is interesting to me. He's a bit like the characters I like to play - hardheaded and determined with a good angsty past lol. Angst is a thing with my characters XD

Also, been thinking more about the roommate situation, and.... Phantom, would you mind if Dell rooms with Medice? They're both not very likely to talk to each other otherwise, and I dunno, I thought it might be interesting.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:02 am

-mindlessly paging through youtube and other tabs at 1 AM while working on a collab. Sees tumbnail. Proceeds to fanboy like the scrub I am.-

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:39 am

I respectfully agree

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:20 am

1500-word post and the only important thing to note of my post is that Damon made a transformers reference and put his bag down.

Wew lad.

Also, double posting is fun.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cornflower on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:00 am

And by the process of elimination Chun is officially with Finn. Oh boyo.

Cornflower
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:22 pm

And may whatever deity governs him have mercy on his soul XD

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Viper's ready to show Nova some more of what she's capable of, if Nova can handle it that is~ ;) *Large wink*

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:46 pm

And that means Esther gets a room by herself! Or, at least some random NPC until we get another female...

*♫ One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do ♫*

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Rooming pairs are looking pretty good. Half tempted to have Ender hook up the gaming console (maybe xbox/PS4, plz no console war) to the TV in the lounge.

So, we have about three more members to post?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:55 am

PC only, bro.

top kek

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:38 am

Lol master race is stronk. Ender, being a gamer, also brought an adequate laptop (almost had him bring a second case specifically for a custom built desktop, but his future roommate would already have enough on his hands), so MMORPGs and FPS galore.

Top zozzle

Jedly
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!