Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Revived Quarter

The Revived Quater

a part of “The Revived Quarter”, a fictional universe by Sparky Salvatore.

Panem has revived the games and this year marks the special quarter quell. A few months prior to the 'official' games, the tributes are forced to live together. What could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Revived Quarter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Revived Quater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Sparks my man (don't ask me why I said that xD ) I hope it's cool if I put a little prologue in my post... a.k.a. The reaping. Just because it's going to give a little insight into my characters and I think it'd be fun :)
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:27 pm

@Scar Lol. You're good. Love a little- or a lot of prologue. Whatever feels right.

@Unwarranted In this case, the lightning is trying to force them together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:06 am

... I know I kinda cheated. Xander isn't done yet I'm sorry Dx He will I promise!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Bit of a crazy work week but I swear I'll get my characters done soon

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Whelp, I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but I'm callin' it. I'm gonna take this opportunity to withdraw my position from the RP. I started a new job today that is going to keep me pretty occupied, so I'm cutting out of my most inactive RP's. I appreciate and enjoyed the time I spent participating, and hope that in my absence it will carry on. Best of luck to the rest of you. Happy Roleplaying.
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:36 am

Unfortunately, I am of the same mind as Unwarranted. I really am eager for this rp so if it does come back, please do contact me! I would be happy to come back, but for now, I will be leaving the role-play to focus on my more active role-plays. I look forward to role-playing with you all in the future. :3
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!