Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mon Coeur

Mon Coeur

a part of “Mon Coeur”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

A lonely demon has taken to stealing humans for company. They don't seem to like it much though. (Full!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mon Coeur”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mon Coeur

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mon Coeur"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Mon Coeur

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:14 pm

When you see this, friends, please post once here so in the future I won't have to send out 5 pms every time I want to announce something :P Let's do it roll-call style! :V

(also if you haven't yet and you want to add me on Skype, it's asommerrose ;3 or PM me yours and I'll send a request your way :P)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:21 pm

I'm here! Maybe. Kinda? Yep.
The Echo is here. And also the Indigo by connection. The obnoxious Second.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Roll call style you say?!? :D

Definitely here, and super excited to get started!! Should be great and I look forward to writing with all you peoples!!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Skwidgey-bop's here! As well as Lonan, dreading ready to be smushed and harassed by all the people in the house, namely Sabine!! :D

Lonan:
please...Image stahp ; ~;

Excited to get started as well and TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE and develop alllllll the character relationships >:D

If you guys want to get a feel for him and haven't already looked at him through the old rp, I've linked him here. Obviously there will be many updates and differences, but to get a general feel for him. :3
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:32 pm

HERE I AM!

...I regret nothing lol :p
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 pm

OMG OMG OMG IT IS BACK!
So happy it is back :3
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Here! Anna, with Dami ready to go!

ianna_334
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:02 pm

*Clears throat* Is also here.
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Here! I have nothing to show for my character yet (who still doesn't have a name o.O) but will get working on him soon! Eager to write with everyone!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am

Man, I'm late to this party.. *cries forever*
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Sorry, b, lol, everyone kinda vanished on me so I restarted it as an invite only.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Oh, also, I forgot that it was my intention to use this as an announcements thread, since the skype is a bit too busy for everyone to always stay updated.

So if you didn't know, I plan on starting soon, either when Skwidge finishes her CR and both skwidge and slcam have prepared their first posts, or the day before I leave for vacation--which ever comes first.

Once my post is up, please do not post until
a. Slcam and Skwidge have posted (part of the reason for this is that I want you all to follow their example for your first post...you'll see what I mean)
b. your CR sheet is finished

and please refrain from posting more than once until everyone has posted! While a strict posting order is not in effect, I would really like it if we could be patient for the first few rounds and let everyone get posts in before moving things along :3 you all are smart bunnies, so I have no worries about this.

Also, I have updated something on the front page, and also left something elsewhere--see if you can find it. Once you do, feel free to leave it there or, if you'd prefer to have it somewhere else, go right ahead and do that. I have backups of it just in case you lose it, but that place is probably the most convenient for easy access. Please use it :3

And that's all I have to say for now.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:20 pm

*slides back in*
So, uh. Hope nobody minds me claiming dibs on making first morning RP breakfast for Indigo? ;D

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Okay friends! This is an announcement about the second round of posting, so please read!

Please only post once until everyone has posted again, I promise after this I'll let you all go and you can do what you want, but I don't want anyone to get left behind right now!

At the end of your next post, your character needs to be sitting at the table. Please either let me know on this OOC or over skype where you want your character to be seated, and refer to this chart as it fills up to know who is sitting where!

Where there is a letter, there is a place to sit. an X means an empty space. If the letter is red, it is open. If it is green, it is filled.
X ..__.. X
X |//| E
A |//| X
X |//| F
B |//| X
X |//| G
C |//| X
X |//| H
D |//| X
X |//| I
X |__| X

A: Aedan
B: Lonan
C: Maddie
D: Nick
E: Imogen
F: Nattia
G: Sabine
H: Damien
I: Indigo

Please tell me before the two weeks are over and I cannot edit this any longer, or I will be grumpy at you :P

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!