Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

War of the Three Districts

a part of “War of the Three Districts”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

Three gang districts fight for complete control over the island of Tokyo-To. Will one district rain supreme over another? Will there be betrayal? Love? Hatred? Only time will tell.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of the Three Districts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu May 26, 2016 4:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War of the Three Districts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: War of the Three Districts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu May 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Hello there. May I reserve the leader co-leader of the Golden experience? The face-claim shall be Eve Ciel from Elsword (Dreadlord). Diddles

After a brief minute of thinking, I think I need to change my character idea a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu May 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Phantom's Sword wrote:Hello there. May I reserve the leader co-leader of the Golden experience? The face-claim shall be Eve Ciel from Elsword (Dreadlord). Diddles

After a brief minute of thinking, I think I need to change my character idea a bit.

Alrighty then. Noted.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri May 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello there, wonderful looking RP you've got here! I'd like to reserve the Co-Leader of Essence. The FC will be Kaori Miyazono from Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso if that's alright. Diddles.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sat May 28, 2016 12:15 am

I have been thinking for a while and after much consideration I have decided to try my hand at this! I wish to reserve the co-leader of The Junkrats. The FC will be Hazama from Blazblue.

You know what rhymes with Twittles? Diddles.

Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat May 28, 2016 10:00 am

Cheshire_Girl wrote:Hello there, wonderful looking RP you've got here! I'd like to reserve the Co-Leader of Essence. The FC will be Kaori Miyazono from Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso if that's alright. Diddles.

Specmarine wrote:I have been thinking for a while and after much consideration I have decided to try my hand at this! I wish to reserve the co-leader of The Junkrats. The FC will be Hazama from Blazblue.

You know what rhymes with Twittles? Diddles.

Welcome aboard. Also excellent use of diddles

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Sun May 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be alright if I reserved the role of the Golden Experience's new recruit?
My FC would be Purple Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
And I can't really think of a clever place to incorporate this so... uh, diddles...

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Will the real C O S M I C please stand up?

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:33 pm

*Sits down*

Also still trying my best to finish up my character, been a busy week with graduation and doing some work. I think I just need a day at best to finish up unless another thing pops up.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:23 am

i'd like to reserve the leader of the essence, please! if that's okay. the fc would be fukuzawa yukichi from bungo stray dogs.

uh... diddles?

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:54 am

-waves- Hello! I am very much interested in the role of the Golden Experience leader~

My face claim is Aegis from Persona!

Riddle me this: Diddles.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!