Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Absconditus

Absconditus

a part of “Absconditus”, a fictional universe by Thedoctorscompanion.

Transfer students can be weird, but at least they're human. Right? (Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Absconditus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Absconditus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:57 pm

I'm so sorry for my lack of communication / contribution ! I'm finally off for the summer, and I've found more time to actually sit down and write. I'm still here, though!! I'll continue to use Erim for as long as the rp stays active. That in mind, please bear with me! If you'd like for him to be in any sort of situation alongside other characters, don't hesitate to express your ideas.

As well, I actually have no problem with anything we do to keep the plot going. It seems as though the introduction has lasted two months, which is honestly more than enough, yaknow? So I definitely do agree that the actual development should begin in order to really keep this alive! As for the inactive members, is there any way we can add in some characters (specifically and or preferably human) to add more diversity and such? I think it would be interesting, but it's also quite the boatload.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bikaworu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:36 am

I think that depends on Doctor, to be honest. She's the one in charge of allowing which characters to join.

Personally I've got no problems keeping it going, still waiting for Ky or somebody else to post lol. I could add Zack's brother Neil as a PC of sorts, I guess, but tbh I've currently taken up too many characters to play him for long. Still up for anything tho!
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:13 pm

It doesn't so much depend on the GM since they're MIA it seems (for a reason, I'm sure), and more on whether or not many people are still dedicated enough to keep this going. It seems the majority hasn't been around for a while now, and with the GM in control of accepting/approving characters we won't be seeing much of that unless already accepted roleplayers start making NPCs and all that.

As for my two cents on all this, whatever happens... well, happens. To be fair, I'm not so indifferent as to say fuck this, and would be happy to help keep this up and running for as long as people want.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Well and I could maybe post again to move the plot forward, do that matching off thing we talked about, so that Zack can have Nukpana to interact with in the next post. We can also say that the school's wanted more to pair people off by year (instead of human to monster if a) we don't have equal human:monster ration and b) if people don't want to create NPC's to help balance things out) It might even be interesting that the school's fuck up the pairing system so that some are now paired with a human character and the others are maybe paired with the "wrong" monster. I also think that we should (and yes this is contradicting what I just earlier) get a feel for who is still around and willing to partake. We don't have to have just one person do it, but maybe message you "partner" and report back if they are still in or not? Just to kind of let those know who are still maybe wanting to write, but haven't checked the ooc that it isn't in fact dead and to start checking this thread again.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:11 pm

I do like the matching off thing! I was honestly waiting to post just to see if that was going to happen. If that's an option you guys would like to visit, I think our best bet would be actually organizing who goes with who? The whole human vs nonhuman concept would definitely help with character + plot development.

I'd also like to add that I know diejyushi will do their best to contribute as well. Not that it really matters or anything, but I know them personally, and I do my best to update them on the OOC forum!

bikaworu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:34 pm

OK so I think I'm going to make a list (for my own sake really) on who is still in and who isn't if that's okay with you all, I'm pulling from those we've heard back from and how recently people have made a post in the OOC. I'll be coming back and editing this post when we hear more from the others. If I've missed something or we hear back from another person just let me know so I can edit this!

Fredalice (in)
bikawora (in)
diejyushi (in)
Thedoctorscompanion (unknown)
WhiteFeatheredSin (unknown)
Byte (in)
AdmireAtStuff (unknown)
Miyer (unknown)
Skwidge (unknown)
raven king (unknown)
Alle9009 (in)
Ky-Lin (in?)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:36 am

Ky-lin's still in! Me too!

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Ok right now it looks like we definitely have six people we will make pairing up really easy.

Some possible pair-ups could be (and maybe vote for the version you like the best or come up with your own?):
Groups 1
1) Nukpana and Zack (since they're both first years)
2) Mell and Erim (or August to mix up the pairings from Aurae)
3) Gwendoline and August (or Erim)

Groups 2
1)Nukpana and Gwendoline
2)Erim and Aurae
3) Mell and Zack (to keep the parings what they were)

(if you have some other ideas on pairings that you think would make the story more interesting let me know! These are just the suggestions that I've come up with after all)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:29 pm

I do like that idea, personally! I have no problem with Erim's possible partners. I think either of them are great candidates and I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes us. As well, Fredalice, do you mind posting just to get everything moving? I would recommend seeing what everyone else thinks about potential partnership, but if you don't mind, I have no qualms :).

bikaworu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:37 am

That's fine, should make for some jolly interaction.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Ok so then I think Groups 1 then?

I posted!! I hope this will help move the rp forward and as a thought (I didn't put it into the post because I wanted to check with you all) but I was thinking of having the headmaster be a bugbear (with maybe a special trinket to give him more of a human form) "A bugbear is a legendary creature or type of hobgoblin comparable to the bogeyman (or bugaboo or babau), and other creatures of folklore, all of which were historically used in some cultures to frighten disobedient children." I think it would be good to have a creature that scares disobedient children as a headmaster XD

Anyway, post away!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bikaworu on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:09 am

I've went along with your idea regarding the headmaster. As well, I've replied ^__^!

bikaworu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Might see if I can get a post up tomorrow. I've got a day off from uni, so plenty of time to waste away. Heh.

Anyway, I'm guessing Gwen's left with August, then? Fun...

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:08 am

Rather busy at the mo, I'll see if I can get a post up tomorrow. You guys can post without me first tho :D

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!