Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forever Charmed

Forever Charmed

a part of “Forever Charmed”, a fictional universe by eiraktten.

New Charmed Ones have come into town and are now living in the Halliwell's manor. The Triad is back and more powerful than ever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forever Charmed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Forever Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:33 pm

If you're applying for a sister role or the family friend role, please be sure to read my character sheet on Penelope Santiago. I am willing to discuss changes in their shared history if you have any different ideas.

Character relationship sheet you can put in your character sheet if you would like to. Feel free to make changes as you see fit.
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/13b320790a87b9502080de376015e773/tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png[/img]
[color=blue]✿[/color] Don't Know Them || [color=green]✿[/color] Acquaintance || [color=purple]✿[/color] Friend || [color=red]✿[/color] Enemy || [color=orange]✿[/color] Frenemy
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/13b320790a87b9502080de376015e773/tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png[/img]
✿Put quote Here✿[left]
[img]http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/crazyemosoul/jenna-dewan-tatum-2-clotheshorse_zps6orz8vqo.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Oldest%20Sister&name=AlteSchwabacher.ttf&size=35&style_color=F00582[/img][/right]

Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
✿Put quote Here✿[left]
[img]https://avata.rs/img/icon/vanessa-hudgens.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Middle%20Sister&name=AlteSchwabacher.ttf&size=35&style_color=F00582[/img][/right]

Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
✿Put quote Here✿[left]
[img]http://s3.evcdn.com/images/block250/I0-001/027/285/618-0.jpeg_/selena-gomez-18.jpeg[/img][/left][right][img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Penelope%20Santiago&name=AlteSchwabacher.ttf&size=35&style_color=F00582[/img][/right]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
✿Put quote Here✿[left]
[img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/bce608f0320b1405d0d4b09047893c91/tumblr_noksdkHQIP1sm5m3xo4_250.png[/img][/left][right][img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Detective&name=AlteSchwabacher.ttf&size=35&style_color=F00582[/img][/right]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
✿Put quote Here✿[left]
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/be/bd/29/bebd29dceca1ee6e6ca3e0429bd39fe9.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Whitelighter&name=AlteSchwabacher.ttf&size=35&style_color=F00582[/img][/right]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
✿Put quote Here✿[left]
[img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7870192d6c09d3caacfbee093d7343bb/tumblr_inline_njtkxaGM411to9e05.jpg[/img][/left][right][img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Family%20Friend&name=AlteSchwabacher.ttf&size=35&style_color=F00582[/img][/right]

Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character. Thoughts and first impressions about this character.[/center]
Last edited by eiraktten on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Forever Charmed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:45 pm

@eiraktten
Wow! Another great roleplay from you. :) I'll finish up my character for the other roleplay today since me and Scarlet have worked out the kinks between our characters.

But mind if I reserve the middle sister, please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:53 pm

@Sunshine and Whiskey
Okay, cool!
And sure, your reservation is noted! ^_^

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Gasp! This sounds awesome! Hello again ^_^ I hope you don't mind me wanting to be a part of this as well! But I'd love to reserve the older sister :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:20 pm

@BoneBrain:
Of course! The reservation has been noted!

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Empathy isn't a power though....
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:57 pm

@stealthpanther It can be ^_^ should a character be feeling a certain way someone with the power of emphathy would be able to understand those feelings and even feel it themselves.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:10 pm

May I reserve Alex Pettyfer?

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:43 pm

@Onica-Louis
Sure thing. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:26 am

Almost all humans can feel some degree of empathy (unless of course, you are a sociopath, in which case empathy/guilt/remorse cannot be felt) . Even if they don't feel the exact emotion, they can feel a similar pain or imagine how it would make them feel. It's the ability to comprehend or put yourself in someone else's shoes.

The definition of empathy:

"Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another being (a human or non-human animal) is experiencing from within the other being's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position."

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:54 am

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:31 am

The whitelighter has been reopened. We currently have two more roles left as I took the role of the detective. So if Sunshine and BoneBrain wouldn't mind playing one of the final characters we could get this started after the sheets are finished.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 pm

@eiraktten
-Dives onto the family friend role.- Mine! >.>

Also, expect both character sheets to be up tomorrow. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Has been changed. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Yeah for sure I would totally love to be the Whitelighter. I can try and have something up by tomorrow :)

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Okay, great! c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:51 am

Ok! I've got the Whitelighter in. :) Super stoked to start this. I'm actually watching Charmed as I type this haha.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Haha great! Hopefully I'll have the detective finished tonight.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:53 am

@eirakitten
I have Priscilla done. :) I'll get Thomas done tonight after work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Still waiting on one more character. When he is sent in the roleplay will start. c:

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!