Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Talamh an Óir

Talamh an Óir

a part of “Talamh an Óir”, a fictional universe by Onica-Louis.

A land full of magic and peace. All are invited to this magical realm!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Talamh an Óir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Talamh an Óir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Cheta Dowry is finished. Now I want to discuss all kinds of relationships and plots and all that good stuff. Just message me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:46 pm

@Kumor I love your character, I just now saw your reservation haha, but he's already been accepted!

@Simple you're character is soooo good!

@Everyone I've decided once Demetrius has been taken (no ones made him yet) and everyone that has reserved a spot gets their characters in we can begin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:14 pm

I haven't left yet! I just graduated from high school yesterday, so I was a little bit more bogged down than I'd thought. I will be making Demetrius - I promise!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 am

@Scarlet I understand the feeling, he's all yours.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriOokami on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:23 am

@Onica-Louis thank you!! Looking forward to this story.

KumoriOokami
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:24 pm

I am so excited to start!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Tylie is complete!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:06 pm

@Onica-Louis I love her! I'm not sure if you would like to plot between Cheta and Tylie or not. Or if you just want to see what happens in the RP. Just let me know.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Not to be rude, pushy, or rushin' but do you know approx of when you want to start? I know we don't have all the characters yet, but I'm super excited for this and things have seemed to slow down. :\
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Since there's only two WIP left we can start Sunday afternoon. Also you're not being rude or pushy at all, I understand why you'd ask!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey! Sorry Conni isn't finished, It felt weird to do so without being able to discuss or look over a sheet for the prince. Since no one is taking that role, and her presence is unnecessary without him, I'm going to go ahead and give up my reservation. I'll definitely be reading this RP as it goes on though!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:13 pm

We'll be starting soon! For any WIP please get them in!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!