Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Four Kingdoms: Total War

a part of “Four Kingdoms: Total War”, a fictional universe by KaitlinImGay.

Four great Kingdoms are on the brink of collaspe or domination. Where will yours fall?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Four Kingdoms: Total War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaitlinImGay on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Four Kingdoms: Total War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KaitlinImGay
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Four Kingdoms: Total War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:08 pm

One, I love your username xD

and Two, I'd love to join, but it seems awfully quiet, I could take two characters The Queen of Nuvall and the Queen of Imperius. I mainly want Imperius though.

Nuvall Queen?

Imperius Queen.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Good Evening,

I'm rather tempted by Ellewood. Though I'm currently torn over King or Queen so I may have to get back to you on that tomorrow once I've had a chance to think about it.

Decided to go with the Queen I think.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaitlinImGay on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:16 pm

Sounds great, both of you! I am sorry I am just now responding, RPG is rather difficult to use on mobile.

KaitlinImGay
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:37 am

It is awfully quiet here but I feel great potential emanating from this roleplay!
Therefore
Can I reserve a spot for Queen of Xaochi? Or maybe King. The lead position xD
W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:56 pm

I may have to withdraw from this as I've been struggling to view the site at all lately. My apologies.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!