Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

a part of “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Apostrophes are important

In all seriousness, I really like this rp, and hope at least a few peeps stick around to keep the story going.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:45 pm

you're right. i... forgot to add the apostrophe, & now it looks like i was talking about—

i hope people wanna keep continuing this! things are gonna be picking up soon, & i'd like to see how it progresses (i'm hoping to influence the plot based on people's posts. i have a general idea, but i want to make it tailored to everyone so everyone has a better experience!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:05 pm

i'm going to wait a bit longer before i post again to see if anybody else feels like posting and if not, then i guess i'll go ahead & post. i really hope this doesn't die...

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:23 pm

just so you guys know i won't actually be here for like 2 days (well i might be here on saturday but it'll be super late) bc i'll be doing stuff. i hope you guys can carry on without me for a bit but if not then i hope at least we can all bring this back when i'm back... ;_;

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 am

AND IM FREE AGAIN I'll try to get something up for tomorrow. Need to catch up on the others too.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 pm

I'm basically just waiting on everyone else.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:45 am

Posted! Also got an idea about Rune and the witches. I was thinking that the Witches got a book, and they're planning to use it to bypass Cosmos defences or something (which means that the kids would have to deal combat with the witches). However, Rune spots the book and in a last ditch attempt to escape/run/revenge or whatever - maybe one of the PC's tried to entice her for a face-heel turn or something? I dunno - and Rune grabs the book and makes a run for it, meaning that the witches are down on magical power or are now no longer able to find the place. What do you guys think?

Though if there are other plans then ignore this one haha. :P

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Alle9009 wrote:Posted! Also got an idea about Rune and the witches. I was thinking that the Witches got a book, and they're planning to use it to bypass Cosmos defences or something (which means that the kids would have to deal combat with the witches). However, Rune spots the book and in a last ditch attempt to escape/run/revenge or whatever - maybe one of the PC's tried to entice her for a face-heel turn or something? I dunno - and Rune grabs the book and makes a run for it, meaning that the witches are down on magical power or are now no longer able to find the place. What do you guys think?

Though if there are other plans then ignore this one haha. :P

Could be fun~

Rune was gonna make a break for it whenever it gets stormy next or something, but this could be fun too hehe, the witches will likely chase them though, wouldn't surprise me if there's some sort of magical tracker on them somewhere, but if it's runic base then my little Rune will be able to get rid of it XD

We'll have to wait and see what neko decides to do though~
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:49 pm

I'll post in a few~ i have work today from 5 to 11 so -_- im getting ready a little

also these are great ideas!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Imma wait till someone either posts something about breakfast or until someone initiates conversation with Ash. I am lurking.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:38 am

Juilii wrote:Imma wait till someone either posts something about breakfast or until someone initiates conversation with Ash. I am lurking.

I'll drag Corvus inside once a couple of other people have posted if you want :P
Not sure how long they'll be talking though, since he's very close to passing out at this point...

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:34 pm

AlexusRaevynn wrote:
Juilii wrote:Imma wait till someone either posts something about breakfast or until someone initiates conversation with Ash. I am lurking.

I'll drag Corvus inside once a couple of other people have posted if you want :P
Not sure how long they'll be talking though, since he's very close to passing out at this point...

If he passes out, Ash will probably be like ,you know what, it's too early, and I still haven't eaten breakfast. Then either walk away or nudge them a bit to see if he'll wake up. I can't decide if Ash will act like an ass or like a tsundere.

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:48 pm

we gotta wait for anonymous miss to post for breakfast. sorry ;_; oliver & resi were gonna go out to ingredients

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:54 pm

d(o- od) Alright then, I will continue lurking.

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:42 am

i might send out a pm tomorow...

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:25 pm

There's been a lot of storms where I am lately XD

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:10 pm

uh, guys? It's been six days...

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:44 pm

I think this rp is officially discontinued. I'm going to ask cyber to see if I can make a reboot sometime soon. One of you can ask as well if you want.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Aw. I made a fanart. I was so hyped. Oh well. Tends to happen. Pm me if you get the greenlight.

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:56 pm

Awwh :(

@Juilii - Can we still see the fanart? :O

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!