Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rising Tensions

Rising Tensions

a part of “Rising Tensions”, a fictional universe by FaddedFox.

What did happen to the worlds that were devoured by darkness after Kingdom Hearts was locked and Organization XIII dismantled?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rising Tensions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rising Tensions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rising Tensions"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Rising Tensions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:07 pm

As a Kingdom Hearts fan I will say this;

In other words, I'm game. But answer me this, since Keyblades are a no show in this story, how much magic in your given weapon, (going to make a sword user if I am allowed in :3) can one get away with? Like is there weapons tied to elemental magic only (tied to lightning magic for example or Ice magic) or will there be some that enhances strength, Agility, Etc.???? (For Ex. Has the Govt. of Everglades made a type of weapon that exists on an astral plane similar to Guts' Dragonslayer from Berserk?)

Sorry if my question seems a bit chewy but I like my facts somewhat straight before I dive into character making.

I await your reply with fervent interest. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello Firewind! First let me say, love your avatar and the picture in your question XD.

Sooo. Originally the sword and other weapons that the Government created was just going to have a sort of crystal fragment they created suing pieces from nobodies and heartless cores. It was a weapon that can kill both forms and act like a regular weapon and no other magic. After Unwarranted and I talked about the magic, we decided to allow one element per weapon so your sword wielder can have one of the following elements added to it: Lightning, earth, water, wind, fire.

As for the Dragonslayer, I am not actually familiar with that so I could not give you a good answer for that. lol. But I welcome questions! I think I think stuff out and then people ask questions and I am like '... oh. good point' lol. So yes, I welcome questions to help fill things out better. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Thank you on both fronts of pictures. XD

Thanks also for answering my questions and I'll get straight to making my character! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Sweet! I am glad you are excited! And Unwarranted and I are both working on our characters as well so there is no rush currently. ^^ If you have any further questions and what not, let us know. ~

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Okay, so quick question in terms of Characters, or in this case the cast list. Is there a planned gender ratio in the intended group of 5 (depending on if there is any other takers or we fill in the last two ourselves?) I'm just currently divided on what Gender my sword wielder should be... I have perfect Ideas for both genders! XS

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:25 am

Well it is a small group so whatever is fine lol. We can always fill more. My character and Unwarranted' characters are male. Mine is gay and I have no idea about Unwarranted's lol. Romance is welcome of course. So really, any gender you pick is fine by me. ^^ and if you really love both concepts of characters, I have no qualms about you playing two people. Let's first focus on one though in case anyone else wants to join.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:23 pm

And I was just complaining about Kingdom Hearts the other day. As usual in my life, it's a convenient coincidence. I'll gladly join up if you'll have me and all the glory I come with.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Hehe good timing? And yes! We have two roles open. ^^Currently the cast is all male. If you want you can play male or female, I really have no preference on the gender ratio lol.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Okay guys! I have accepted everyone. Now here is an update for you:

So I am going to be adding a chari that is sorta an NPC that Unwarranted and I are going to play back and forth. She/he will be the leader of this rag-tag group.

Secondly, I was hoping to start Today or tomorrow but taking another look at my schedule I realize that is not going to be happening. I am going to start working on posts and I might be able to get the first post out this weekend but if not, then most likely it will be next weekend. Sorry for the delay. Gotta love how real life gets in the way sometimes lol.

In the meantime, let's talk character relationships! I will be able to converse with all of your in regards to that. Thus far from what I have read, we have Cain who is new to the group so you may or may not have much to say in regards to relationships yet, Firewind. Alase and Sebastian have been on the team and they are never too far away from each other. Jorxio, it seems your character has been in the group for a while. How would he relate to the nobody brothers on the team? Especially considering Sebastian is the second in command?

Also, Jorxio, it seems to me that there is a lot of darkness in your character's heart. Would he be a person that could be a potential heartless later on? Figure that can add some drama as we get into this. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Hmm you drive me to an interesting corner as the New Guy Faded. I shall endeavor to impress you in Cain's impressions of everyone! He'll probably be initially nervous of the Nobody Bros. but I believe if they are a bit nice to him (Or bribe Him with Coffee.) he'll warm up quite quick. the other characters... Hm. I'll say he'll be concerned about Jorxio's battle against his own darkness.

The NPC Leader will have to depend on what he/she will turn out to be. (In my opinion however, if female, Cain might have a schoolboy esque Crush. XD).

Anyhow, can't wait to get started!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:17 am

Haha sounds fun! I think it will be female since literally everyone else is male XD. And that will be fun to see. And I was thinking he was new since you mentioned being new in the profile somewhere lol. I look forward to the rp as well. Hopefully I can get something up for everyone sooner than next weekend. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:33 pm

My character is definitely going to battle with Darkness. How the battle rages, and what comes out of that struggle, we'll all have to hang on and find out.

Relations wise, I imagine the others either knew very little about Jamoke, besides being the Essence Vanguard's loner, or they knew him from being one of The Badgers, which might already skew him towards being, 'That Former Lawbreaker.'

As it comes to the Group, he's not the best team player. He'll take his orders from leader lady, seeing her as a dispenser of work, and most likely a place to deposit his two-cents, smart comments and complaints. For the Nobody Brothers, he harbors the "Nobodies are weak people's Mistakes" attitude, and give them the hardest time, torn between choosing a favorite past-time: Clashing with Alase, or questioning Sebastian's authority. As for Kind Cain, he'll be set to test him in more ways than one.

In short, he'll act the outsider, until he's roped in with the others. When that happens...All the attitude. Until he warms up, which is possible, kinda, maybe, wouldn't count on it.

Anyway, if you got questions on him, feel free to ask. Honestly, a few things are still being thought about. Maybe you'll point out something I need to think about.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:24 am

Sweet. I know Alase will love to point out the darkness in him. :3

And I have finally decided what fc to use for our leader (Sorry Unwarranted! I think she'll end up being less of a NPC XDDD We'll see how it turns out.) But yes, I will work in the CS, hopefully get it done this Saturday and get all of that squared away and work on a post :) I really hope I can get the post out before too long. We will see how tired I am after work these next few days.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:58 am

Update!

Sooo I finally finished the CS for our leader! Had some issues with my comp but it is done! And now super tired... probably should have waited before I put up the character but meh. I'll be working on the intro now and should have that up around Friday the latest. Thanks for your patience!

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:22 pm

All right everyone! It has officially begun! Unwarranted and I have put up a first, combined post. There is no posting order so go ahead and post! I look forward to the story we will develop here. ^^ Sorry it took so long to get the intro up. I should have waited until after my busy week to get this up lol. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

EDIT:

I think Unwarranted is going to add Sebastian going to everyone. Regardless, I have updated the Essence Vanguard pictures on the introduction page! ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Put my post in! Lets get this party started!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:12 pm

I'm fashionably late, as always, but I'm happy to start rolling too.

Jorxio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Hey guys! Thank you for being so excited about the RP. I am just as excited to get the ball rolling, but I just started a new job today, and I don't want to rush a post that I wouldn't end up being happy with. Rest assured I am working on the post, but getting back into the swing of full time work hours is a bit in my face. ^^
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Sorry for the delay guys! Unwarranted got a real bad cold but they should be able to post soon :)

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!