Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Le Pensionnat Grimstone

Le Pensionnat Grimstone

a part of “Le Pensionnat Grimstone”, a fictional universe by SugarCoatedVanilla.

A school with a secret. The question is will you follow or rebel?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Le Pensionnat Grimstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Le Pensionnat Grimstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello! I'm going to add a few more things for the next hour! I still need to put up my rules and passwords! If anyone reserves before I will ask for them to give look over the rules after they are up!

Code: Select all
[center][font=Times New Roman] [color=#][img]Name-%20fontmeme.com[/img] [/color]
[img]Gif[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/left][right][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/right]
[color=#]Full name:[/color]

[color=#]Nicknames:[/color]

[color=#]Gender:[/color]

[color=#]Birthday:[/color]

[color=#]Age:[/color]

[color=#]School Occupation:[/color]

[color=#]Sexuality:[/color]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/left]
[color=#] Eye color:[/color]

[color=#] Hair Color:[/color]

[color=#] Height:[/color]

[color=#] Appearance(Optional):[/color]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[color=#]Personality:[/color]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[img]gif[/img][/right]
[color=#]Likes:[/color] [list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list][color=#]Dislikes:[/color][list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list][color=#]Fears[/color][list]
[*]
[*]

[color=#]Hobbies[/color][list]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[color=#] History[/color]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[color=#]Extras:[/color]

[color=#]Face Claim[/color]

[color=#]Hex Color[/color]

[/center][/font]
Last edited by SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Le Pensionnat Grimstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Hey there! Could I snag the Male Teacher role?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Of course! As I said first I'd like if you'd look over the rules please, but you're reserved!

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Gotcha! I'll be using Tom Hiddleston

I love pomegranates, and I think one of my favorite quotes has to be "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"!
Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

HI! I would like to reserve the female teacher? I will be using Adelaide Kane as my FC.

I have to admit I do like a bit of mango myself and my personal favourite quote is "Not all who wonder are lost."

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Both quotes are nice, I like them! You two are reserved.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Hello, may I reseve a female student. I will be using Chinese Actress Ni ni specifically the appearance of her character Yu Mo from Flowers of War.

My favorite fruit is probably grapes at the moment. I don't know what my favorite quote is, but this is one that stuck with me from a song lyric that fueled my angst in middle school and high school lol
"Forever is a long, long time when you've your way."
-Phoenix
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenel Ka on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:06 am

Screw you Quitelovely487! lol
I had been searching for over two hours for the perfect face claim, and had this long backstory planned out for a Chinese girl, and then here you are taking my idea! :)-
I wanna punch you lol. But if you aren't sold on Ni Ni, there is also Xin Yuan, in case you weren't aware of her. She doesn't have many gifs but there are a handful with a Hanfu.
Okay, I changed my mind and am going with a different route. Figured it was only fair to have one Chinese in an European Victorian Era story.

So I am working on a girl, just haven't decided on who and where I am going with it.
Something rebellious though, just haven't found the right person!
Apples are my life, the fresh smell always gets me ready for an adventure.
"Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul."
and
"Selfishness must always be forgiven you know, because there is no hope for a cure."

Tenel Ka
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:51 pm

You two are reserved!

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Tenel Ka wrote:Screw you Quitelovely487! lol
I had been searching for over two hours for the perfect face claim, and had this long backstory planned out for a Chinese girl, and then here you are taking my idea! :)-
I wanna punch you lol. But if you aren't sold on Ni Ni, there is also Xin Yuan, in case you weren't aware of her. She doesn't have many gifs but there are a handful with a Hanfu.
Okay, I changed my mind and am going with a different route. Figured it was only fair to have one Chinese in an European Victorian Era story.

So I am working on a girl, just haven't decided on who and where I am going with it.
Something rebellious though, just haven't found the right person!
Apples are my life, the fresh smell always gets me ready for an adventure.
"Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul."
and
"Selfishness must always be forgiven you know, because there is no hope for a cure."

Oh man, sorry about that! I would offer up the face claim if I had any other idea about who to use. Like you said two Asian characters in a European boarding school of which there are only three students serving as main characters may be a problem of over saturation therefore if I were to change face claims I'd like to create a black character. However, out of the two I saw on the Victorian Era page I much prefer Ni ni's apperance for the style of character I wish to create. Sorry again, but I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenel Ka on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:24 am

Quitelovely487, well thanks to you, I've FINALLY found the name of this model I have been searching for, so it all worked out. I still cannot believe we had the same idea. lol. And I hope you know I mean no disrespect. It was just so shocking, and I found it rather humorous.

SugarCoatedVanilla, Alexia Giodanco, is my face-claim, she has few gifs, but there are a handful.

Tenel Ka
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:47 am

Tenel Ka wrote:Quitelovely487, well thanks to you, I've FINALLY found the name of this model I have been searching for, so it all worked out. I still cannot believe we had the same idea. lol. And I hope you know I mean no disrespect. It was just so shocking, and I found it rather humorous.

SugarCoatedVanilla, Alexia Giodanco, is my face-claim, she has few gifs, but there are a handful.

Okay, awesome! I'm glad you found her. None taken lol, I found it quite funny as well.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:16 pm

@Tenel Ka, she's such a pretty face claim. I'll put her up in a moment.
Anyways, I look forwards to all your characters! Now we just need to get the male roles filled, which seems to always be the hardest thing. -sigh-

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:58 am

Hey SugarCoatedVanilla, when do you want the characters finished by? And has there been enough interest and characte sheets sent in?

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Good Evening,

I am writing with the intention of reserving a male advisor, similar in appearance to Iwan Rheon

My most recent fructose addiction has taken the form of blueberries: delectable, nutritious, and minuscule.

Furthermore, one must always remember... "You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind."

Awaiting your approval,

Traveler

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!