Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Back to the Darkness We Go

Back to the Darkness We Go

a part of “Back to the Darkness We Go”, a fictional universe by BlueTeddyBearMelody.

9 sins are in risk of being found out by the world. What will they do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back to the Darkness We Go”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Back to the Darkness We Go

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:53 pm

So I think this has already been asked, but where exactly is it that they are supposed to be meeting up?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:21 pm

the shelter they made for themselves and grew up in. If you guys want to come up with where it is specifically that would be nice, Especially if the characters are going to be there a while. I picture it in the woods somewhere where it's cold. And it being built down into a cave. But if anyone wants to share how they see it that's fine and we can all decide on the elements we like best.
“We are creatures of the underworld~ We can’t afford Love~”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:03 am

I like the cave idea, that's how I pictured it in my head. I figure it would be somewhere over in Europe. With as old as our characters are, I suspect they came over to America from somewhere else. Like I imagine Quincy spending a lot of time in Italy when he was younger. I would suggest a more specific place, but I've never been good with geography.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:42 pm

hmmm if were going for cold and cavey are we also thinking on snow perhaps? Literally in the middle of no where in a place uninhabitable by humans? If so, how about somewhere in Iceland, Antarctica or even perhaps Alaska ?

EDIT

I kind of went off on a tangent with my post so its long... rather long.. lol but I thought it would be cool to write about the interrogation :D

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:35 pm

How about we find a middle ground. Like Russia. It's up in the north so it's cold and i'm sure theres some stretches of untouched land and forested areas with caves. And its also around europe so we can keep Soul_Alchemists idea. Which would make since, We would have to be placed where the most susceptible people are to start tainting the world.

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:24 am

Ok just a heads up that I probably won't be posting in the next three or so days. I'm working 7-8 hours and then I'm throwing a ball at my house for the Summer Solstice so there is MUCH preparation that needs to get done when I'm not working!! I'll try if I find myself with enough time, but expect Tuesday. We can just say Estrelle is having travel problems or almost got caught as well which slowed her down...or something....

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:01 pm

I'm soooo sorry I haven't posted yet! Overnight shifts suck, and hey mess up my sleep cycle. I have a loooong overnight shift tonight, will try to post then.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:32 pm

hey sorry for not posting between work and personal drama i have had no time to post i will try to post tomorrow or as soon as i can again sorry for the delay

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:45 pm

i have finally posted yay sorry about the MASSIVE delay but i got alot of drama going on i will be sure to polish this up when i have the chance...

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Hope everything works out pandemonium.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:21 am

Would anyone like to do a time skip? After the next post or two we can jump to us all arriving at our "Home". This way we can all start interacting with each other and really get this moving and fun for everyone here and their character.

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Yeah I think a time skip would be best just so we aren't writing how we got to Russia for the next two weeks.

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Works for me. Post until it gets back to you, Blue, and then you can do the time warp again?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:24 am

Soo sorrynI haven't made a second post yet! Work has been busy this past week, and I have 3 overnight shifts in a row. Been too tired to post any coherent response. I sit down to write andnhave all my ideas, but when i type it comes out as garbled nonsense, half dreaming, 1/4 ideas, and 1/4 gobbledeegook
Shall hopefully have a post up sometime on monday.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:16 am

I put up a post for after the time skip.

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 pm

i'll post when i get bakc from my trip this weekend, sorry for inconvenience! ;_; (i'm going to an anime convention, not sure if i mentioned that)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:54 am

Have my post partially written up. Shall finish when I'm not too sleepy. :D

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Finally got a post for you all! Sorry that took longer than I thought! My mind was just a bit stuck on the whole putting words into sentences thing, but I've pushed through it!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:35 am

'm so sorry I've been a terrible rp buddy! I keep passing out on the couch when I get home or passing out at my computer! I have the day off tomorrow, so I will be catching up on my rp's.

I promise to have a reply for you finished some time tomorrow, and hopefully I'll get back on track, so please forgive me and be patient for just a wee bit longer.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Take all the time you need don't rush yourself i think we would all prefer a well written and thought out post instead of a low quality rushed one.
(P.s. I should be done with my post in about two days i have been swamped with work and drama sorry)

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!