Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Our Hero Academia

Our Hero Academia

a part of “Our Hero Academia”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Up and coming heroes train at one of the premiere hero academies. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Hero Academia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Our Hero Academia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Nevermind, Damon is a self-insert because I made sure he was poor and couldn't afford a decent PC. JUST LIKE REAL LIFE. WOOO!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 pm

@Mazamizari - Oh definitely. :P ^^
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:10 am

Wooooooo, all done with high school! Graduation = more time for animuz >_>

So, should we expect to start the next round tomorrow/Monday and remain on a posting order for the time being? @CutUp

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:44 am

Lucky you! I've still got my Clinical Attachment coming up... -__-III Then again, the internship only lasts two weeks so I'll probably be ok haha.

Will come up with something for Dell, although admittedly its probably gonna be pretty short. Also Jedly! Is your friend still in for creating a character? :D
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:50 am

Alright, posted. Sorry for the delay, been pretty busy preparing for my CA and couldn't quite figure out what to write. My bad.

On to the next segment! :D

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:02 am

Hey, sorry if this seems brash, but I was wondering if you could let me join if someone ends up a no-show? Passwords:
Spoiler: show
1. TBD, probably Simon from TTGL, his power wouldn't be drills, however. That's too predictable. 2. In terms of shows I can't show people just entering the world of anime for fear of raising the standards too high, TTGL for its over-the-top action, Fate/Zero for the animation budget that could buy out Belgium and great fight scenes, and Ghost Stories for being the first real gag dub that was able to save a shitty show by being funny as hell. 3.Purple,but I can do a nice orange if someone already has purple.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 pm

We still waiting for anyone?
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:55 am

Unfortunately, I think we be dead

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Dangit do most roleplays die this easy or is it just the ones I join

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:26 am

@Robinwing I messaged CutUp a couple of days ago to see if they planned on poking the people who haven't posted. They said they were dealing with some stuff right now but they would get around to it. Just a side note, not pointing fingers, but Mazamizari has gone idle in other RPs that I've been in, so since my character was going to room with her, I think it would be fine to just skip her this round, should she come back she won't be too far behind.

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:57 am

We should probably get a headcount just to see who's still around and will remain that way. I really want to see this RP stay alive, and don't mind waiting a bit. For the time being, our characters could just chat in wait for CutUp.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:16 pm

Sorry I've been missing. My life got hectic out of nowhere.
EDIT: Posted, sorry it's short.

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:43 pm

*Waves*

I'm still alive.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:13 pm

SAME

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:29 am

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:45 pm

I'm still here, I apologize but stuff keeps piling up. Is Cornflower who we're waiting on?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 pm

Maybe you should just advance the story-line. The people that are still here will probably just post as they have some material to work with.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:51 pm

If you want, I could make a post, see if the recent activity can jump-start something.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Whelp, I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but I'm callin' it. I'm gonna take this opportunity to withdraw my position from the RP. I started a new job today that is going to keep me pretty occupied, so I'm cutting out of my most inactive RP's. I appreciate and enjoyed the time I spent participating, and hope that in my absence it will carry on. Best of luck to the rest of you. Happy Roleplaying. ^^

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!