Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making Waves

Making Waves

a part of “Making Waves”, a fictional universe by Electric Pool.

When trouble arises, pirates old and new must band together to do what they have to do.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making Waves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Making Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:09 am

thought i'd just put it out there but the way this guy says the girls name is the main way how i spell out her name.

https://youtu.be/Dd7FixvoKBw

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Does anyone else want to add to the colab before finishing it?
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:12 pm

Go ahead and post it. I need to formulate a plan for Jacqueline anyways since I've been out for a week.

In other news, the pump broke at the pool that I work at, and empty pools are quite inspiring. (We got it fixed the next day.)

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Vince posted it yesterday, actually.

Glad to have you back, Pool.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:21 pm

Gotcha. Getting caught up now.

Good to be back! I def missed you guys, but I was not up to writing this week.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:31 pm

Yeah, I feel that. Half the people at the store I work in are all quitting within a month of each other, and we don't have any applications in the system to hire replacements. Going to be a fun and stress free few weeks, hahaha...

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Oh, man, that's def worse. I wish you the best dude.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:41 pm

I've been putting in job applications the past few days too. I know a sinking ship when I see one.

Get it? Sinking ship?

Fine, me and my comedic genius are going to go back to the classified ads.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:56 pm

So help me if this ship sinks before we get to next port I'm going to die of laughter.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Haha you kids.

Sounds like work's been a blast EP.

I would like to point out that Carrington handed Ren a loaded pistol. I don't think that was caught. Fearless bastard.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:21 am

Ren never disarmed, so she had two loaded on her person before the trophy. One she never fired from the battle on the Illustrious and the one Nate handed to her. Not to mention her sabre is still in arms reach, though I did neglect to have her remove it so she could sit down now that I think about it.

Point being, I caught it but didn't think to comment on it due to Ren already being armed. She's not going to shoot him on an empty stomach regardless ;)

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Lol I was going to mention that he handed it to her, knowing it was loaded before turning in a challenging manner, buuuuut I forgot.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 pm

*cricket sounds*

So who's next up?

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm

That one guy.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Tomorrow is my day off work :P I'll get a post in for ya.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:13 am

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 am

Yeah yeah I'm sorry guys xD I started working recently and I've just been exhausted.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 am

Tumbleweed.gif

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Posted! Sorry it has taken so long but work has just exhausted me recently.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:19 pm

You're a tumbleweed!

I know the feeling bud.

And fucking Christ dude, your open ended question there just gave me a brilliant, perhaps even evil idea for a reply.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!