Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Divinity: Gods of Pandeum

Divinity: the Gods of Pandeum

a part of “Divinity: Gods of Pandeum”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

As one of the many deities of Pandeum, take up your divine powers and lead your nation down your desired path. Flourish, conquer, and carve out the world in your image. But be warned, even gods can fall in this realm.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divinity: Gods of Pandeum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Divinity: the Gods of Pandeum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:23 am

Well Kairos is one step from engulfing the world in lightning storms. One quite small step.

Thankfully Layla has so far stopped him from doing so even if she would also enjoy the world to be replaced with nothing but an everlasting storm of magic.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:30 am

Well this RP is definitely a diamond in the rock.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:36 am

I've gotten my opening post in. It speaks little of the people and of LiesseiL itself but that is something to explored with time as the plot expands.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Sorry everyone I am suffering from a case of the writer's block it seems. I started writing an opening post but I'm...just not liking it. I don't know why, I'm just not feeling it or something? Is anyone else having some trouble writing out a post too? I'm just curious is all and mean nothing by it.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:57 am

I am, I'm having a hard time thinking up a post too. IDK why.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:11 am

I should be able to get my post up this weekend. As I said I haven't had a chance so far because of stuff, but in other totally and completely unrelated (yeah totally) I passed my driving test this morning. So... WOop!

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Well, I posted. It was mostly a set up for a festival in Solarus, though.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:59 pm

@Fabricator: Awesome! I'm still struggling to pass the test myself, I've taken like 4 or 5 times now. Oh well hopefully I'll pass it soon.

@Crimson: You are too? Well if you want, perhaps we could write a collab post? It could help us get off the ground and into the game?

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:18 pm

I will note that LiesseiL never actually spoke at the meeting. The being that's attending the meeting is not him. Figured I'd let everyone know in case there was a bit of confusion. Sorry.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:59 pm

If anyone wants to collab, I'm available too. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Finally managed to get a post up for my three gods. And currently resisting the urge to create a fourth *slaps hand* Bad Fabricator, bad.

@Seven, thank you. And ouch that sounds painful. I failed my first time because I didn't indicate during a parallel park.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:31 pm

@almostinsane: I may have to take you up on that offer sometime soon. I've been discussing with others over the PM about what I'm doing with the Goblins and targeting the Republic has come up.

@Fabricator: Yeah it ain't very fun failing I'll tell ya that much. Man, I really want my license. X(

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:51 pm

@Seven Cool. Feel free to PM me.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am

Seveneleven wrote:@Crimson: You are too? Well if you want, perhaps we could write a collab post? It could help us get off the ground and into the game?

That sounds like a plan! We need to get the twins going too so that would be great. PM me and we can work on it. Speaking of twins, Anansi is finished

Also, TO everyone else. I have one more goddess to create, but she needs to be "born" haha so while I'm gonna shoot myself for saying this, but it's in my head now and won't leave until I do so *rubs forehead* Who wants to be Ai's Babydaddy? *sigh* I'm sorry xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:16 am

Kassius would be happy to volunteer. XD

Cyrus: Godsdamnit Kassius...

Kassius: Now, there's no need to be jealous, son. You see, when a god and a goddess love each others or at least loves each others' bodies...

Cyrus: Just stop, please...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:33 am

*falls over* I have no other response to that. like none.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:25 am

If you cannot tell who is the mature one, then I cannot help you. xD

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:55 am

I have no idea what I should post right now. :(

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:05 am

@Roku: Well if you want you and I can make up a collab post as well? I'm making one up for Palchard with Crimson at the moment, but I do have Houdan that I have to post for. (Which I haven't planned anything for him yet) X(

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:22 am

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to post in the morning tomorrow and I'll try to make an easier jumping off point for all of you all haha. I'm loving that everyone's so open to collabs!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!