Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zeritau

Zeritau

a part of “Zeritau”, a fictional universe by Specmarine.

When monsters are a reality, you are chosen to...participate in a cultural gathering program?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zeritau”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Zeritau

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:56 am

Well I left it open so Juliet could apply for a job at the Inn /tavern. Its also a good place for gatherings.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovenric on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:59 am

Could I also meet at said tavern if it were not a bother? I am relatively and objectively new to this site and therefore haven't experienced a collaborative arc before hahahahaahha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sovenric
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:54 am

All are welcome at the Sleeping Squid.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 am

Alright! Pity party and a job for Juliet! Her day's already looking somewhat better ^^

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:15 am

Well then two things to not.

1. The Zeritau project is not going as planned XD So much monster discrimination so far XD

2. Martin seems to have vanished from the site, I will...unfortunately...skip him. He was last seen of the 4'th of this month and it is now the 12'th. I would love to wait for him but I gotta keep this story rolling at a steady pace.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 am

Aha! At last my post is complete. My apologies for the delays. With a post of this size it was an effort to both conjure in planning and then bring it all to life.

With my plan of bringing Anima together with Juliet it should open up the way for faster posts. While I intend not to lose any of the quality I've hopefully sewn into my posts I'm optimistic in regards to the future production speeds I should be capable of now that a group is forming.

Edit: @Specmarine - Yeah... Sorry about that whole monster discrimination theme, it's pretty strong in my latest post.
I apologize if this is a slight departure from the intended nature of the project. I'm not sure if any one of us really has the nature of the story pinned down quite yet as we're still learning where to take it.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:40 am

No Problem, I can actually use this to plan an event to make monsters seem like great people and have less people hate on them...hehehehehe...One Event we will all be dragged in in the future.

It may be life and death type of deal eheheheheh.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovenric on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 am

I've mentioned on the first page in the history of this forum that I will be away from the keyboard in the week following Friday, as well as Friday and the weekend itself. This equates to the 15-22nd of July, and I shan't be here for a time after that. Do not let this interfere with the roleplay and feel free to develop your own arc. I am merely inferring that it would be unwise to include Oschenhauer in said arc

Sovenric
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:12 am

No problem. We can all agree that your character simply slept at home all this time.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:54 am

Finally got my post in, such a crazy time I've been having lately! Well, to make up for it, a lot of building and throwing Rosaline into the fray of things away from her brother who... is preoccupied with being a good citizen. And yes, that was an ever so slight "Wander over Yonder" reference.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:47 am

@MartinVole - That's great to hear! It'll be interesting to see her when the characters start getting together.

Finally managed to finish up a post myself. My goodness, for saying that I'd be quicker on the respond I certainly aren't making a very good impression of that am I? Ah well, never too late to improve.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:34 am

Anima is so adorable.

I wanted Juliet to be like "LIVE WITH ME!"

But then I thought... but, slime. Julie would never do that.

So...

I cry.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovenric on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:21 am

I'm home!

Sovenric
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:11 am

@Sovenric - Welcome back!

@CabbageAngel - I guess Anima is just going to have to wear her down until she's more comfortable with goo.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:19 am

Welcome back Sov! You did not miss...anything really XD

Things may be slow but I am happy knowing this is still going on. I do not mind the slow progression, just as long as everyone feels comfy when they want to post I am alright with that.

*cough*Dan is gonna be late for his job on the first day...*cough* I mean everyone here is cool. And we shall help Anima!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:53 pm

And here Rose is all "What the heck happened here?"

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Sov seems to have dissapeared for 4 days, Alas I think I shall post.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:51 am

I thought that Chester wasn't getting enough love. Also, Juliet needs a job. Sorry MartinVole for ditching as soon as you rocked up haha ^^'

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovenric on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 pm

A shrivelled hand, wearing the façade and failing to have peace in its form but succeeding to have some form of the beleaguered dossile within the coagulating chemicals in the mind, is not necessarily constantly a storage for the random swerving of the dice within it. The dice, synthetic and plastic, cannot will themselves dense or sharp edges; the hand, the agent's hand, unwittingly develops into a sort of jail for ideas; the dice feverishly abash the walls of the confines but do not yet see the exterior expanse. That is what stored ideas are like!

Sovenric
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:00 pm

wat?

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!