Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Funniest Member

a topic in RPGateway Idols, a part of the RPG forum.

The first ever Gateway Idol awards! Come nominate and vote!

Funniest Member

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Post nominations here for funniest member on Roleplay Gateway!

Nominations must be of the following form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reason for Nomination:[/b]
[b]Examples/Additional Notes:[/b]

Remember: The nominee must have been a Gateway member for at least one month and must have at least 50 posts. Additionally, they must still be an active member and cannot have been banned or removed for some reason or another.

Now get nominating!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Funniest Member

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm

Username: Ralana
Reason for Nomination: She never fails to crack me up, especially when I'm down and need a laugh. The way she tells stories of things that happen to her at work or on the site are hilarious! She is very blunt and doesn't care what she says to anyone, and it's just funny. Anytime she explains what she might do in a certain situation, like if someone was threatening her, her blunt approaches always have me rolling in the floor.
Examples/Additional Notes: I r luff Rachel. <3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:44 am

Username:Angel_Melfina
Reason for Nomination:Her innuendo jokes are hilarious! Whoever has read them would agree
Examples/Additional Notes:Dani <3

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:27 pm

Username: Matthias
Reason for Nomination: If you don't know why Matthias should win this, it's likely because you haven't met the guy. Anytime Matthias walks into a room on chat, a riot is sure to follow. His posts are typically equally as hilarious and his mistakes might even rival Melfina's unintentional innuendos. I'm quite sure that in all my time in the roleplaying world, almost nobody has made me laugh more times and more insanely than Matthias has. Seriously, I dare you to go into chat one time when he's there. You'll see exactly what I'm talking about.
Examples/Additional Notes: First I submit one of his classics from the Flame Wars forum: annoyed-severly-t7478-20.html#p162093

And just a small taste of his chat-room gems:
*Another user joins the channel*
<Matthias> Hi.^____^
<Matthias> Did you know penguins eat their own poop? :O
<Matthias> I saw it in a movie!
<Matthias> IT WAS SO GROSS
<Matthias> YET SO CUTE
<Matthias> >_>

[08:39:03] <Veste> *When'll you get on tomorrow?
[08:39:53] <Matthias> Around 10 in the morning, probably.
[08:40:02] <Veste> What time is it now?
[08:41:03] <Matthias> 8:40 pm
[08:41:14] <Veste> You're an hour behind me, then. O:
[08:41:20] <Matthias> XD
[08:42:39] <Veste> BWAHAHA
[08:42:46] <Veste> I'M ONE HOUR IN YOUR FUTURE.
[08:42:53] <Matthias> I'M ONE HOUR IN YOUR PAST
[08:42:58] <Matthias> MEANING I CAN FUCK UP YOUR FUTURE!

<Jader> Beauty and the Beast > Happy Feet
<Matthias> You like Beauty and the Beast over Happy Feet.
<Jader> Bitch the Beast is a fucking masculine machine
<Matthias> Oh, you like it because of the guys.
<Matthias> :(

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!