Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Spring Time Rain

Spring Time Rain

a part of “Spring Time Rain”, a fictional universe by MyChemicalRomanceGuy.

In A town that seems to never stop raining high school students each discover love, pain, and change! Come Rp! :3

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spring Time Rain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Spring Time Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Spring Time Rain"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Spring Time Rain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:21 am

Reserve Characters here please! :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agda on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:28 am

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, may I reserve student #3 please ^_^?
Last edited by Agda on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Agda
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:50 am

Could I please reserve student 5? :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:30 am

Hello! I'd like to reserve student #2, FC Oreki Houtarou, please~

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 am

Hello, I would be interested in reserving student #4? Makoto from Free :)
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cracker jacks on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Hello there would I be able to reserve student #6?

cracker jacks
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:21 am

You are all reserved! ^.^ Thanks so much! If you're interested in relationships or pre-friendships pm me!

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:31 am

I've submitted my WIP!

Would love to work on it more but I have to be up for work in five hours so time to get some sleep.

Did have a question though. Have all of our characters met each other or at least know of each other? I figure they probably all go to the same school so they've likely seen each other around or heard about each other from other students.

Yuuda is likely not going to have any friends of the like to start off since he's, well he's kind of a jerk. Once I get more of his details completed though, if anyone wants to PM me with ideas then feel free to!

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Awesome! @ElegyNote Yeah they've probably all heard or seen each other unless one of the students is new. Re guarding pre-friendships it's honestly up to us, if your character is really friendly then they probably are friends with some of the other characters. My character Satomi, knows of most people but she's a little shy and not too outgoing so she probably isn't friends with everyone else yet.

I sort of had an idea where students 1 &2 would be paired, 3&4, and 5&6? If anyone doesn't like that please let me know! I just figured it'd be easier to sort out who will be in a relationship with whom. So if we did stick to that @ElegyNote would that be fine with you if are characters are future love interests? xD

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Just wanted to add that my character is a new student, so she doesn't know anyone yet but if anyone wants to have a friendship when she first goes to school, that'd be cool too! :)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:29 pm

By the way, I plan on completing Kazuo today. Also since he is Cap'n of the school swim team and kind of an all around good guy. He'd be up for having some kind of relations with everyone!

Pm to discuss :)

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:54 pm

@MyChemicalRomanceGuy
I'd like to see how everyone's characters will interact with each other within the roleplay first. I don't see a problem with thinking about possible romantic interests, but determining the relationships right away might end up with the relationships in the roleplay being forced. Plus we also have some bisexual/pansexual characters so there's a possibility that a character or two might not take interest in someone of the opposite sex.

I think it would be more interesting to see how our characters will interact and where the story will go before picking out pairs before the roleplay even starts. That might be best to save for later after our characters start to play out.

Yuuda'a profile is still pretty empty and some characters haven't been finished yet either so we don't know if pairs we decide on right away will be compatable or not as well. And a character profile for student number 6 has yet to be submitting as well.

Would anyone else like to share their thoughts?

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:28 pm

I totally agree with you, Elegy!

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Gunna work on writing up Yuuda's personality tonight, but man...I really need to give him some good traits that will save him from his all around jerkish attitude...

By the way, have we heard anything from cracker Jack's on whether they are still submitting a character for student @6?

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:22 am

Hey everyone! Sorry about the late start! @ElegyNote I agree! We should do character development first! And sadly cracker jacks will not be joining, I will open the spot for one day and if no takers than I can fill the spot! Please make sure to finish your wip so we can start!

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:14 am

@MyChemicalRomanceGuy
You should also edit the small description portion to show that there is one male role still open so that anyone scrolling through the roleplays on the front page will know! Since some people who might've been interested in it before would've seen that all the spots were taken, they won't know that one has opened up.

EDIT
All finished with Yuuda's personality. He's...got a lot of room for improvement.

I'll work on his profile more tomorrow!

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sailorkun on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Could I please reserve dude 6?

sailorkun
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:53 pm

@sailorkun
Sure!

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyChemicalRomanceGuy on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:56 am

FIRST POST IS UP! :D

MyChemicalRomanceGuy
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!