Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Secrets of Ruin

Secrets of Ruin

a part of “Secrets of Ruin”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

From the beginning, there have been creatures, both dangerous and friendly. And there are those who have been chosen to defend who matters and annihilate those who pose a threat.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secrets of Ruin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Secrets of Ruin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:17 am

All right, so I've changed the abilities to be more pressure based, is it good?
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bluelium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:52 am

will be finishing aveline up & submitting tomorrow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby squarenuggets on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 am

Hey, this looks like a pretty fun role play to be a part of. I was wondering if I could reserve the wind role, if it's still open of course.

squarenuggets
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:44 pm

@squarenuggets: Of course it is!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:24 pm

@NasiaWorlds when do you think the rp will start?

Bluelium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 am

Once most the RP's characters are submitted, about two or three more.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:16 am

I've for the most part got everything needed down on Joe. All that's left is one song and maybe some updates when the rest of the characters are in. Asides from that he's pretty much complete and pending review.
Last edited by Zalgo on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:54 am

some stuff came up, but i'll shoot for tomorrow (later today) for sure!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 am

Sorry if I'm delaying stuff around here. Had a busy schedule these last couple days (and lack of planning on my part because summer break) so I've not had the time to finish my character yet.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Everyone is fine right now. :) Take your time and even if the RP starts and your character isn't done, the first couple of posts are just going to be introductory and what is going to happen over the year.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby squarenuggets on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:33 pm

Hey guys, I'm almost done with my guy and should hopefully have him done by this time tomorrow, assuming everything goes smoothly.

squarenuggets
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:48 am

goodness gracious! i'm sorry i still haven't finished. things have been happening in my life. i'll go ahead & submit my character just so have her in here & i'll finish her up probably tomorrow or the next day

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!