Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blood & Fire

Blood & Fire

a part of “Blood & Fire”, a fictional universe by SugarNspikeS.

Dragons, Vampires and Mages. Oh my!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood & Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood & Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Yes, they should bring an interesting element to the story.
Also, sorry to everyone if I got a bit impatient, it just seems like when one rp I'm in slows down, they all do.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Hey Spikes, can we have the colony at Kerry Park, Central Queen Anne? But larger than it currently is, as the forest has expanded.
What's the time and season?
I think I'm going to make the colony leader, if that's alright with you. Or should he be NPC?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Ragdoll
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Yeah the colony can be at Kerry Park, it's early afternoon, mid fall, I think it'd be better to keep the leader NPC.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:35 am

Going to have a reply up for you today, SugarNspikeS. Just trying to decide how the girls would react. On one hand, suspicious. On the other, bears.

I might make a human character if we need one, but I'll wait until the human plot kicks off more to see if there's something we need.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:05 am

*pokes RP*

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:02 pm

just letting everyone know I haven't forgotten about the RP, I've had my mother in-law here for the week as well as finished all the paper work for the new house we bought this week so I've been a little busy. I'll have a post up around monday most likely, but feel free to keep the plot going with out my characters if you want or whatever. I'll get on again as soon as I can and I'll still answer questions if you have any.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 pm

No sweat buddy, glad to see we're still going.

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:30 pm

It might be a good idea to have Axe and Lance go out and find Jayce soon. Also just an FYI for everyone Vamps don't need coffins, this is a virus form of vampirism not a supernatural form and thus coffins would serve no purpose.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Writing my next post now. Do you mind if I assume Brandon has begun to move in the direction of the waterfront?

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Yeah that's what I was going for. Also trying to get Jayce to the human settlement.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Hey so, not to be an ass towards any of the non-posters but seeing as things have gone a little quiet on the human front, should I just make a human character so Jayce can finally have someone to interact with?

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:48 pm

it might not be the worst idea. If no other humans interact with Jayce by the 15th, then go ahead and make one.

This is a warning to everyone, get a post up an be active or I will cut your character(s). Everyone that wants to keep their character(s) MUST post between now and Aug. 15th. I've been a little bit lenient on this so far, but if I can post while working, going to college, buying a house and packing to move, then none of you has an excuse not to have a post by now.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:41 pm

I've been waiting on MilkHoney who hasn't logged on since July 14.. I sincerely wanted this to work out, but I can't do this if MilkHoney isn't a part of this anymore, sorry.

The Ragdoll
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:14 pm

Being that very little had been astablished with your characters, you could post for your own characters and have them interact with the ones that have already been astablished. The loss of one or two players shouldn't prevent us from playing, it just means we have to be creative.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:55 pm

I think if that's the decision Ragdoll has made, I'm just gonna go ahead and create a human character. If we want more players there's always the Roleplayer's Wanted forum, I guess?

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Ok, sounds good

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Done. I'm thinking he can either join Lance in going outside the colony, or since I made him a hunter he could already be outside and come across Jayce in the wilderness– what do you think?

Crichton
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:21 pm

I'm thinking since he's a hunter, he'd be out and run into Jayce in the wilderness. Since MilkHoney seems to no longer be active and Ragdoll said their posts were dependent on each other, we'll act as though the post with Axe and my subsequent post about Lance never took place. Just a reminder to everyone, I will be cutting INACTIVE characters tomorrow so post now if you wish to keep them.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Just letting everyone know that I won't have a post up until Tuesday most likely, because I'm moving . I do have some good ideas for where I plan on taking the storyline. With any luck we'll get some more characters soon. If anyone wants to make some more human characters feel free to submit them.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Sounds good, hope the move goes well!

Crichton
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!