Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Westward Bound

Westward Bound

a part of “Westward Bound”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

An action-packed RP set in the Wild West in the fictional town of Splitcreek, Arizona. Grab your gun and pick a side; the Wild West waits for no one ((More outlaws needed!))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Westward Bound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Westward Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coupons on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:34 pm

I'll be getting a post in at some point today. I wanted to get one written this morning, but life interfered. Glad to see this coming to life, though, and will happily add to it in just a bit. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Coupons
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:45 pm

I'm in the game!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collin115 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:04 pm

So, how is everyone doing? Haha
"I only wish to leave my mark upon this earth.''

Collin115
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Sorry guys, yesterday was a crazy busy day. Just posted for Morgan and I'll be getting Kate into town with the next post. Thanks for your patience
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collin115 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:33 pm

No worries! After all, real life comes first.

Collin115
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Just posted for Kate; sorry it's so long. XD Thought the saloon was a little too quiet

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:47 pm

it took much longer than it was supposed to thanks to schoolwork, but I've submitted my character :D
so smol

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collin115 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Can someone please delete that double post. I don't know why it even did it.

Collin115
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Collin - Idk why RPG does stuff like that; it's always buggy/glitchy for me. Pretty sure I got rid of the second post. Nice pic for Sam, btw

glmstr - Welcome! :) Your character has been accepted and added to the town roster. You're free to post whenever you like. Pretty sure most players are waiting on a post from the sheriff so you're welcome to join us in the saloon or start off somewhere else

Everyone else - More outlaws would be rad. If you know anyone who might be interested, shoot them a link or drop their username here so I can harangue/persuade them into joining

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Ooh, I like Renard.

I got a wedding this weekend so probably won't post til Monday. Minty's out of the action though, so I won't be holding anyone up.

Gotta find a way to get her involved!

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coupons on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:05 pm

I'll be catching up and posting today. Nice to see the place getting busy. :)

Coupons
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Let's go fishing!

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:47 am

Faith, I love Minty so much. XD I can't wait for Kate to meet her, but first I have to get her out of the damn saloon!

Reached out to Coupons today...assuming they're just busy with goings-on in the real world, but hopefully we get a post soon so we can keep things moving forward. Would hate for this RP to die out before it really starts!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coupons on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:45 am

Hey, all. Have been plagued by internet issues of late, and already let Luv know. That last post I said I was writing got lost, thanks to that, but I'll get to work now and shall keep my posts regular even if I need to submit them by phone. :P

Edit: And I have posted! Very sorry about the delays.

Coupons
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Thanks Luv, I'm getting a feel for her too. Got the second part of that cliffhanger up now - although it could even have turned out to be a three-parter. But I wanted to at least get her pointed in the direction of the main action.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collin115 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Uh oh, the Sheriff's a gettin pissed.

Collin115
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days; I'm moving into my dorm today so it's been a little busy. I'll be settled by tonight and I should have posts up for Morgan and Kate either tonight or tomorrow

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magistrate on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:40 pm

WOOOO HOOO! Got accepted in! Hello everyone! I'll post in later tonight I think. Until then! Feel free to check out my character Nathaniel Clay!

Magistrate
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:59 am

Mag and I are cooking up something delicious for everyone to enjoy, so stand by, hopefully it'll be ready in a day or two

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:41 am

Alright, we're up. Since Minty and Nathaniel were meeting, I wanted to get their interaction all into one post, rather than a bunch of short posts. It just flows better.

So I messaged Mag my post up until Minty and Nathaniel met, and I wrote a bit for Nathaniel and Noah. Then Mag changed the bits he didn't like, and added a few more bits, taking it on, and we repeated the process until we were done.

I used to do it in a couple of my other games - most significantly 'Live Together or Die Alone' - which were mission-based and often collaborative. We used WritePad, but RPGateway doesn't offer it any more. Anyway, it's a great way to get to know your fellow writer and add an extra dimension to your writing.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!