Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Land Of Xetraylia

The Land Of Xetraylia

a part of “The Land Of Xetraylia”, a fictional universe by Specmarine.

A land teeming with vicious creatures, a guild known as the Hunters heed the call to exterminate them

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Land Of Xetraylia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Land Of Xetraylia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:41 pm

How Uncivilised of you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:24 pm

*Nervous Cough*

Soo.... now what? I'm still waiting on some form of response... so.... I guess I'll just be... here then.
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:19 am

Things be looking...rather bad...eheheheh....I am talking about the state of the RP not the whole monster eating people bit. This is bad...
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:31 am

Well, everyone, (save glmstr), seems to be active, so I'll likely just write past that and continue on about my day. Beyond that we might be fine, ignoring the two missing characters, of course.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:34 am

I was waiting for a response from The Hoonter before I continued :0
so smol

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Oh. Well then.I'll wait a bit longer then. For you guys...

(Written on my phone)

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:30 pm

I'm still active. I was out for a bit, but managed to get a post out while on vacation with a laptop and a slow internet connection.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Adler seems to have vanished. IDK where he went but with him gone you guys gonna have a much tougher time to fite that beastie.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:38 am

Heheh~ He just straight up dispersed! Well then, I guess we will go ahead then! Lets move on with the adventure!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Who's still active?

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:33 pm

I am. Just posted, sorry for the delay. School and computer issues compounded into life.

Ew, life.

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:17 pm

heheheheheh 69 posts heheheheh

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:41 pm

People are so rude nowadays

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:38 pm

I kno rite? Also I think Klockwork0reo is up, how's things looking on your end? Know you were having issues and busywork holding you up.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Oke Oke, I was giving people time to act, It has gone a week now so i suppose I will simply post and we will continue with all the people who still are active. Huzzah.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:37 am

Ahhh~ The smell of a sudden death. I will always cherish the carnage that was almost created by Rafar. let it be known, That one day this world might ressurect, And perhaps, just maybe. It will be even more dangerous...

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!