Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairytales Highschool

Fairytales Highschool

a part of “Fairytales Highschool”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

Academy for the reincarnations of Fairytale characters. All these years they've been going through the same motions, the same stories. What happens when they get sick of their destinies?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairytales Highschool”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fairytales Highschool

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fairytales Highschool"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Fairytales Highschool

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:19 am

Would you mind if I join? I'd honestly rather play a character like Puss in Boots or Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk, but I can play Robin Hood if that's what you need. :) fave color: blue.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:47 am

Like it says in the rules, I'm really only looking for one person to play Robin Hood and Cinderella, then I'll start taking other characters and plots into consideration.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Alright, I'll play Robin Hood then. Time to brush up on my mythology, I guess. But uh, I'm not gonna play Cinderella. I'm not very comfortable playing female characters, and I feel like taking two main roles would be unfair to those looking to join too. Sorry.

On another note, are Snow White, Maid Marian and Sleeping Beauty all NPC's or roles that can be given to other players? If they're NPC's I've got a few ideas, if you're alright with that.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elision on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:12 pm

I can take on Cinderella if you wanted that role filled. That way between me and Alle the two slots would be taken. ^^

Oh and my favourite colour would be dark red!

Elision
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:21 am

If that's what you guys want to do, then sure.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Sweet. Guess we should start with the CS's then.

I'll see if I can get something up by tomorrow. Also, I've been thinking about Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, and I was wondering - maybe one of the reasons they're so desperate to date Prince charming is because they don't know when the curse will hit? So they're desperately trying to snag someone who can break their curses for the rest of their life, should it ever appear. Maid Marian's a different story, though, since she's from Robin Hood, but I'll think of something. What do you think?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Oh, sorry, I forgot to answer your question. The princesses and Maid Marian will be sort of split up, with you taking Marian, and I'll take both Snow and Sleeping Beauty. I don't plan on making profiles for any of them, but they are pretty important background characters. I do like your idea, and might tie it in with the reasoning I sort of already have with both Sleeping Beauty and Snow honestly being attracted to Sebastien and expect to marry Sebastien like they are told they do.

Anyway, your characters look great. Is there anything else you two want to go over before I get us started?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Hmm, that could tie into Robin's disbelief of them. He doesn't really believe in fate, as you might guess haha.

Should we discuss character relations? Like, Robin probably has met Sebs before this Rp began, but when and how? Did they meet when Robin was being forced to camp outside and got along then, or something else? Are they currently attraCted to each other or is it just the beginnings of attraction at this stage? Tbh I'd be more comfortable with beginning attraction at first, but I'd like your opinion on things.

As for lil bro, does he know Robin? Does he know Cinderella has arrived?

Srry for the questions.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:22 am

Well, both of them are going to the same school, so Sebastien and Robin probably had classes together, where they have probably talked or hung out a bit causing them to have a friendship that already kind of upsets the staff, since there aren't any books on Prince Charming and Robin Hood being friends. I'd like to start this with the beginnings of attraction.

As for Olivier once again everyone is going to the same high school, so yeah they do know of each other, but it's very unlikely that the two actually talk or anything. Olivier is more strict about his destiny and would rather keep to the group of people that he's supposed to be around. Before Cinderella comes, there are rumors around the school of Cinderella joining, so yeah he kind of knows but it could very much be just a rumor to him.

Questions are good! I'd rather you ask them so you know what's going on than just be in the dark.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:04 am

Oo, awesome. Sweet. Thanks for answering. I guess they're at the shared glances stage then? Also other than that I've no more questions.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:40 am

Aight, I've made a new character. I've also decided what happens with Marian - she's Robin's friend, who jokingly flirts with him - Robin isn't her type, and she finds it funny.

So, when're we starting? :D

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!