Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World of the Immortals

World of the Immortals

a part of “World of the Immortals”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Vampires were only believed to exist in the world of fiction but what happens when humans suddenly become brutally aware of the world immortals dwell in and their royal family?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World of the Immortals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

World of the Immortals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:29 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "World of the Immortals"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: World of the Immortals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:33 pm

This looks interesting, may I reserve the eldest Prince? If yes then I will start working on my char sheet.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:36 pm

@Belynta Yes of course! Can't wait to see your chara!

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Yo, I'd like to take up a royal guard role. I guess Katherine's but really it don't matter to me. Also it's cool if I use my own character skelly right? It'll have all that ya need, of course.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:49 pm

@CutUp Of course! Yeah you can use your own skelly, the code's mainly there to give the basic info that should be in there or if someone doesn't want to make their own skelly.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:11 pm

May I reserve the Eldest Princess m'lady?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:19 pm

@Kura Ravengade Yes you may :)

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:02 am

Consider my curiosity piqued. Let's see if you can get my attention by me asking humbly for the Eldest Princess's guard? :3 Pretty please?

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:14 am

@Firewind they're reserved for you!

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:38 am

So once we have the roles of both princes and their guards we can start! If anyone here is interested of course you can always request to reserve any of them but reservations only last 24 hours though you can always ask for more time through pm or posting here!

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:11 pm

I've pretty much finished my char sheet, I'll add the history as and when if that's OK. But basically I'm good to go. I'm hoping a chance for romance for Dante will occur as poor guy needs it lol

@Kura - I was thinking that Dante and Victoria sparred together regularly, as both seem to enjoy training? Just a thought.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm

@Belynta that's totally fine

I think it's good for us to start no and if we get any other charas in the future I'll just add them in! My post shall be up soon everyone.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Well Aidan is almost done, just got a few minor stuff, but his history, and important bits are done. If anybody wants to discuss relationships feel free to hit me up. Hope ya'll like him. And I'll try to get a post up soon.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:05 pm

I need to finish both characters, but I'm going to throw up a post for each one first, then go clean my rabbit's room. I should have them finished sometime tonight - hopefully.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:57 pm

A touch on the shorter side than what I usually pump out, just couldn't think of too much to put in there. But I hope ya'll like it anyways.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:20 am

Heey, would it be alright if I joined? I can take up both roles of youngest prince and youngest prince guard, though if I'm only allowed one I guess I'll take the guard.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:09 pm

I'm sorry for the delay in posting guys, but I've been really unwell the last few days. I promise I'll get a post up after work tomorrow.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 am

I've posted friggin finally. Sorry for the wait, hope it was funny. Luca can be quite obnoxious haha.

Writing flowery boastful speech was harder than I thought.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:21 pm

I would really like to apologize for not getting a post up sooner. I didn't notice that pretty much everyone had responded to my posts. I'll get a couple up ASAP!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:21 am

Been dealing with a deadline for the past week - I'll try to get something up by today, although it'll probably be really short.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!