Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome To Beverly Hills, 90210

a part of “Welcome To Beverly Hills, 90210”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

A new group of individuals make their way through the halls of West Beverly Hills High School and no one is safe from the drama and gossip that has been endured within the halls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Beverly Hills, 90210”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome To Beverly Hills, 90210"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Welcome To Beverly Hills, 90210

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Hey! I'd like to reserve the Dean Geyer Face Claim?
Classification: Junior
Dialogue Color: #B6CB9E

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:43 am

Can I reserve the role of The New Girl?
Name: Katherine Van Allen
Classification: Junior
Dialog Color: #CC0000
And I was hoping to change the FC to Taylor Momsen

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariedoll12 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 am

ImageCould I reserve the heiress? Her name would be Ava Lynch and her dialog color would be #cf989b, Could I also change her face claim to Sahar Luna? If not Sahar Luna could I do Molly O'Malia or Yovanna Ventura?

mariedoll12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:13 am

All reservations have been noted. :) Also, mariedoll12, can you please provide a 250x250 gif of the character you wish to change the face claim to?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:44 am

Hey! Could I reserve 'The Voice' & 'The Bookworm' please? Also if it's at all possible, can I change the Voices' face claim to Charlie xcx - I couldn't find a 250x250 gif of her but here's a 245x225 gif, or I can get a 250x250 still of her for you :-) Thank you!

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:07 am

@la.lune
Reservations noted. And the face claim along with the size is fine with me. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:12 am

Bryan Carter is done! I hope he doesn't disappoint.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:19 pm

@InakoUchiha
I've accepted him but he has two dialogue colors? :/ You told me one thing but put something different in the sheet. Not too big of a deal just let me know which one you'd rather go with, please.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:39 pm

It's the second one, I decided it was darker sorry for the confusion.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:48 pm

@InakoUchiha
You're fine. Just wanted to be sure. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Hey, could I reserve FC: Austin Butler with dialogue colour:
#214a47
? My favourite TV show is either Pretty Little Liars or Once Upon A Time!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:17 pm

I'm actually going to make my character 18.
Also, she's from Marseille, France but is going to tell people that she's from London.
Just thought I should tell ya so you can change the front page. ^-^

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:32 am

Niomi is done, and Harvey will be finished shortly! :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:06 am

All characters that were completed have been accepted, reservations have been noted and front page has been updated. :)

Also, should we have a relations sheet?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:55 am

For this I believe so.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Yeah, I think so as well.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Jake is done! If anyone wants to sort out relations, just message me!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!