Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dragonian Civil War

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Dragonian Civil War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:30 pm

She wrapped her arms around his ribs, intertwining her fingers together behind him, and pulled him closer.
"What if they use me to wipe out the world?'
She whispered out, pulling back to look into his eyes. She chewed on her bottom lip nervously, all of her action smooth and transition-less, though it was like all of her mannerisms where mere programs.
"Look at this.."
She said, lifting her shirt to just below her breasts exposing the small silver button. She pointed with her finger, caressing the smooth surface of it.
"I don't know what they did to me."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Attoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:25 pm

"We'll figure it out later. Right now lets just enjoy our break from the war, for however long it may be."

Over the next few months Megido spent almost every moment he could with Haydon. Helping her find out what they did to her before she got away. And it was that they what wanted to do with. 'A bomb.' he thought, crossing his arms. His anger flared even brighter in his eyes as he watched the snow fall. The only good thing was that they hadn't completed their task. Looking back over his shoulder, Megido stared at Haydon and grinned slightly. 'Time to end this war.' he thought. "When are you going make a honest girl out of her 'Gido?"

Turning his gaze his older cousin Hamaon, Megido sighed softly and scratched his neck. "After this war is put to death. But I am giving her something tonight." he said, showing his cousin the ring he got days ago. It was just a simple band with two stones, a Dragonian diamond and moonstone. "Nice 'Gido, hope you get your happy ending." 'I'm working on it cuz.' he wondered, Hamaon went back inside. Following him in, after pocketing the ring, Megido found Haydon talking to some of his female relatives. 'Will I be able to keep my happiness?' he wondered, before shaking his head.

Smiling, knowing that they had helped settle some doubts she had, he slid up behind Haydon on the bench and wrapped his arms around her stomach. "You're a love drunk puppy cuz." Megido, rolling his eyes, chuckled at Bufula's comment. "Pot meet kettle." he quipped, glancing to Bufula's husband who sat next to the group. Seeing her laugh, Megido gently squeezed Haydon while kissing her shoulder.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:01 am

Through the months that passed there wasn't a single moment she didn't think about the risk she put everyone in. Medigo helped more then he knew but the lingering fear just couldn't release it's clutches on her frail heart. She stood now in front of members of his family, casually talking to Bufula. His arms wrapped them selves around his waist, making her melt into his warm chest. When his lips touched her shoulder a warm smile brightened her features, making her close her eyes. Placing her hands over his own she gripped them gently, turning her gaze back towards him.
"You're a love drunk puppy cuz." Bufula stated.
She chuckled under her breath, her smile widening. Turning in his arms she pressed her lips against his own in a passionate kiss, pulling him closer by wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I love you. Forever and Always."
She whispered into his ear, placing small kisses down his neck and across his jaw line.

Attoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:46 am

"Love you to, forever and ever." he whispered back. Tightening his hold on her, Megido nuzzled her cheek and chuckled. "Thought I would never feel like this again. And, either by luck or premeditated planning, you took me prisoner that day. Everything I knew and felt since then has changed because of you Haydon." he whispers, not noticing Hamaon and Bufula getting everyone in a circle and quiet. Stepping back, while keeping a hand on her, Megido pulled out the Dragonian diamond and moonstone ring and held it between them. "Once this is over, would you do the honor of being my wife?" he asked

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:20 am

She went speechless. Her hands slowly lifting to cover her mouth that was agape. Her eyes drifted from the ring in his hand to his facial features. Tears welled up in her eyes, making those dull grey orbs shimmer, as her head frantically nodded yes to his question. She lunged forward, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, and pulled him into a tight hug. The tears spilling down her cheeks. Happy tears.
"Yes! Of course I will!"

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:04 am

Amid the clapping, Megido silently thanked whatever deity who would listen. He was slightly worried that she would say no to his proposal, given what she went through before returning to him. Setting the ring on her finger, after kissing and returning her hug, Megido wrapped an arm possessively around Haydon. "There's that big heart that he hides." "Oh stop it Hamaon, we knew he'd show it eventually. Congratulations cuz." Feeling Bufula pat him on his shoulder Megido grins at her and Hamaon. "Knock it off." he said, but there's wasn't any real firmness in his tone. "Thank you baby." he added, kissing away her tears.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Her fingers subconsciously caressed the ring that was now wrapped around her ring finger. Spinning it around and around she looked up at him. Her smile bright and her cheeks flushed from the embarrassment of crying. His warm lips kissed away her tears, making her take a hold of his strong hand and giving it a small squeeze.
"Your the one who saved me. So thank you."
She whispered into his ear after leaning up on her tipsy toes. While his family and him conversed amongst themselves she drifted away from the crowd and his arms. Walking over to the window she leaned her elbows against the frame, cupping her chin in her hands while her dull grey eyes scanned the outside.

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:28 am

"We saved each other."

It was two hours before the holiday gathering started to whine down. Once the last person left, Megido stood beside Haydon and slide his hand on to her lower back just under her tank. Gently massaging, he stared out the window at the snow. Megido sighed inwardly as thoughts flickered through his mind. Letting his hand just rest on Haydon's back, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 'War has to end, the people that have done wrong or hurt anyone have to go, and then get married.' he thought, reopenning his eyes.

"To bad this break is almost over. I enjoyed it very much. But I knew it was only a temporary lull." he said, softly pulling Haydon into his arms. Resting his chin on her shoulder, he nuzzled against her neck. "We have to finish this Haydon, so we can have what's our."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:44 pm

"I know.."
She whispered, combing her fingertips through his black hair, her other arm under the front of his shirt and pressed flat against the center of his chest. She could feel his heart beat lightly pulse against the palm of her hand, his warm radiate and warm her cool hands, his breath on her skin. This was all she wanted, and all of it was at risk because of a petty fight between rulers. How cruel and stupid of them. Anger welled in her chest, making her ball her fist on his chest and clench her teeth.
"I will end this. With my life if I have to."

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:04 am

'Rather you didn't die.' Was Megido the first thought he had before stopping himself from going down that rabbit hole again. Removing her fist from under his shirt, he held it over his heart. "We will, together." he said. Resting his forehead against hers, Megido lets his hands move to her hips. "But we can postone that unwanted task till after the holidays. So till then lets just enjoy our happy little oasis." he adds softly. His eyes closed as their possible future played out in his mind. A small smile spreads over his face, squeezing her hips he sighed contently.

"You're my everything and all I ever wanted. Don't know where I'd be if I didn't have you baby." he whispers, kissing tip of her nose.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:43 am

She blushed, her small smile shifting into a brighter one as his warm lips kissed up her nose.
"I don't want to lose you either...."
She said under her breath, pressing her forehead against his own.
"But we can postpone that unwanted task till after the holidays. So till then lets just enjoy our happy little oasis." he said squeezing her hips in his strong grasp.
"You are right. I'm sorry to bring up something so gloomy..."
She stated, lowering her head in shame, Pulling away from him and his grasp she made her way towards the little round kitchen tale, pulling a table chair out and promptly sitting in it. Her arms crossed across the surface of the table as a deep sigh slipped her her scared lips.

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:55 am

Mirroring her on the opposite side of the side, Megido sighed inwardly. "Don't dwell on it, we knew it what was coming when I talked you into this retreat." he said, rolling his shoulders. Propping his head on a opened palm, he stared and grinned slightly. "Have you told how beautiful you are today?" he asked tilting his head to one side. While waiting for her answer, Megido took another trip down fanasty lane. Only this time the fanasties included a little kid. Curious, he decided to where these would lead. 'Down another rabbit hole I go.' he thought, with another sigh.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:08 pm

"Still..."
She said under her breath, looking side to side to either of his eyes. They were so beautiful.
"Have you told how beautiful you are today?" He asked with a tilt of his head.
A deep pink blush warmed her cheeks, making her face flush, and her glance shift down with embarrassment.
"N-No..."
She sputtered out, lifting her gaze as her hands rubbed the pink from her cheeks. Shaking her head a little at her girlish reaction she regained composure, giving him a look that said 'You jerk'.

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:13 am

'How can I be a jerk if i'm speaking the complete truth baby? You are beautiful, in my eyes.' he thought as his head tilted again. Megido then realized that it was the first time he'd ever seen her blush. Chuckling, he reached over and cupped Haydon's chin in his hand. "And I'm wholeheartedly grateful that you are mine." he adds verbally to his last thought before standing and leaning in to kiss her. Closing his eyes, he sinks into the feelings that only she could draw out his dark core. The contentment and happiness he felt by just be near Haydon was nearly impossible to resist.

After what to him felt like an eternity, he pulled his mouth away from hers and stared into her grey eyes. A smile spread over his face, which he was thankful for because he doesn't usually smile often, while he ran a thumb over her lower lip. "Love you Haydon." he states softly. Going back to the window, Megido stared out and leaned while hearing Phalai enter.

"You know you don't have to do this? You can stay here, out of the way, and let us handle this." he said, as the sniper mirrored him. "We're a team DM, while you and Haydon can handle pretty much anything at close to mid range. Neither of you can handle long and you know it. So like it or not, you're stuck with me. He would've agreed with me." Rolling his eyes at that, Megido thought Jax would've rather had him killed instead of helping.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:00 pm

She couldn't help but melt in his arms when his warm hand cupped her chin and his lips met hers. It was full of passion and love, more then she had ever felt from anyone. For someone who was so dark and closed off he seemed to show her everything. Wrapping her arms around his neck she tilted her head to the lift just enough that she could bring their bodies closer. Make their kill deeper. She yearned for more, all of him, but felt him pull away. She felt sadness for only a mere second before she lifted her pale gaze up to see a smile on his face. It was addictive, making her mouth curl into a smile of its own. He looked genuinely happy. Her thumb and finger rotated the ring on her finger, spinning it around and around, until they stopped fidgeting from his voice.
"Love you Haydon."
She was breathless, her face a serious bright pink. Taking her hands and placing them on her cheeks, desperately trying to hide the blush, she thought for a moment. Would this be the last time she saw him? If things went to plan, it wouldn't, but she couldn't help but have this nagging feeling. Like a flashing red sigh that screamed 'DANGER'.
"When are we leaving?" She asked quietly, lifting her shirt to just below her breasts, exposing the small silver button again. Her fingers traced over it gently, worry plastered on her face. 'What did they do to me?' She mused silently to herself.

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:21 am

"After the new year."

The day after New Year's, Megido stood on the fantail of a retrofitted air carrier Hamaon had. Narrowing his gaze on two heavily taskforces in the distance he heard Haydon, in her new armor sans helmet, stop beside him. Feeling his hand being grasped, he gently squeezed her hand. 'Insensitive bastards.' he mused, feeling very tempted to just nuke both out of existence. But he knew that won't help everyone else. 'One day at time Nyte.' he reminded himself. "Hook up in ten minutes." Shutting his eyes just after the announcement Megido took a deep centering breath.

"Once more into the breach." he murmurs, squeezing his eyes tighter before opening them again. "About time to end this, don't you think Dark Moon?" Glancing to see the new heavy weapons expert who joined them, Megido nods. "Yes." he says in a low tone, as Phalai came to stand by Haydon. "Long overdue if you ask me." Nodding again, Megido released Haydon's hand and donned his Burster armor. Sighing while it ran through thsideeck list, he unconsciously patted the pocket with the syringe.

For a while now Megido had this annoying feeling that something would go wrong in the future. 'Don't go down that rabbit hole. Deal with it once it becomes clearer Nyte.' he thought, sighing inwardly. Once his armor was finished Megido returned to Haydon's side and popped his visor up. "Ready?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!