Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greenview Heights

Greenview Heights

a part of “Greenview Heights”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

This character driven roleplay follows the lives of tenants living on the second floor of the Evergreen Heights Apartments, located within the heart of Los Angeles, California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Greenview Heights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Greenview Heights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:59 am

@Dumisa well I already had her ready to go I was just waiting for confirmation.

@Everyone: I am looking for a close friend or a love interest for Athena as well just so you know.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Okay idk whats going on but the site wont let me submit any details of my sheet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:18 pm

I would like to reserve Carley Rae Jepsen but change her face claim to Emily Bett Rickards. I gave in lol, I'm weak. I'm in class right now so I can't post the hex code for my character right now but my girl is gonna be a newly hired kindergarten teacher who also teaches a college language class.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Hellooo, can I reserve Kaya but switch her FC to Emily Bador please?
She doesn't have many gifs, but I can get you one if you need it. Also, her hex will be #A65E5E And I think (for now at least) she'll be a barista at a local coffee shop, but an aspiring singer/songwriter.

I'm so sorry but I'm gonna have to remove my reservation. I'm just a little too busy at the moment. However, I wish you all the best with this role-play.
Last edited by la.lune on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:59 pm

there is something really wrong with the site, i can't do anything... i'm done with my sheet and chracter but it won't load... idk what to do!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:26 pm

@HalliwellSlytherin have you tried copying and pasting? Or putting the site in another browser?

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:33 pm

@συιʝα & la.lune; Consider your roles reserved. And I won't be making face claim changes until a completed character sheet has been turned in. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Do you mind PMing me the character template you have in mind Dumi? I will start the work on it tomorrow or tonight after I go out to eat and perform at the lighting of the christmas tree in my town.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:23 pm

@InakoUchiha; I do not mind that at all and just take your time with everything because I've been in your shoes, okay? :) Give me a sec to PM you the sheet.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:43 pm

@thespaceinbetween: it keeps saying it was successful in saving thou but when you load it up there is nothing...

I just deleted my first one and tried creating a new character and it's still doing the same thing.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Hey guys, sorry for being quiet. A lot of shit is happening to me in real life. Feel free to PM me about relations between characters.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulsær on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:14 pm

If I may, I would like to reserve Jenn Im. It will take me a minute to submit, since I will have to build a character sheet. Or, you could pm me a sheet for this roleplay (that is more preferable). Once I get the ok, I will begin planning out my character. The hex code would be #5D9A5A and her occupation would be a writer. Though, if we begin this oncoming week-next week, I won't be as active as the others, but I will post two or more times a week. No more than four times though.

ulsær
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 pm

@almostinsane; That's perfectly fine. Hope everything turns out okay for you. :)

@ulsær; I can get her reserved for you and I'll send you a character sheet. :) Also, no need to worry about posting schedule, I just ask that you don't get too far behind though. So, two posts a week sounds pretty good. If you need to, you can also write your character out of a scenario, too.

@Everyone; Would you guys like for me to post a relations sheet, as well? :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulsær on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:32 pm

I believe a relations sheet would be very convenient for us all. Making our own would probably take a little long. So for me it's a yes.

ulsær
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:33 pm

done, figured out the problem...

It was something about having too many characters... idk its weird...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Dumisa wrote:
    @almostinsane; That's perfectly fine. Hope everything turns out okay for you. :)

@ulsær; I can get her reserved for you and I'll send you a character sheet. :) Also, no need to worry about posting schedule, I just ask that you don't get too far behind though. So, two posts a week sounds pretty good. If you need to, you can also write your character out of a scenario, too.

@Everyone; Would you guys like for me to post a relations sheet, as well? :)

Well, I'm serious considering a career change, but I'm a little scared to go back to school and be in debt again. Thanks for your kind words. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Hey Misa, generally I would have started on my character already but I have been using my moms laptop to work and with the whole moving out thing I haven't had much access to a computer BUT my new computer should be here by tomorrow so I'll get on her as fast as I can.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulsær on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:36 pm

Bora is halfway done! She should be completed at least by Wednesday and if not, Friday. Schedule is always quite tight. When she's complete, I can communicate with the rest of you about relations!

ulsær
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Castiel is done

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:19 am

@almostinsane; You're certainly welcome. If you ever need to talk more, my inbox is always open. :)

@συιʝα; That's fine. Thanks for updating me. :) Just take your time.

@ulsær; Cool! Just let me know whenever your character is finished, please.

@InakeUchiha; Okay. I shall go in and accept him. :)

@Everyone; I'll design a relations sheet and post it by Tuesday at the latest so be on lookout for that, please.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!