Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

On Icy Shores - Redux

On Icy Shores - Redux

a part of “On Icy Shores - Redux”, a fictional universe by LordTalbot.

Charlemagne is dead, the lands he once ruled broken and divided. The kingdoms of the west lie undefended in the shadows of empires. From the windswept lands to the north, across the icy seas, comes a new threat. God save us from the fury of the Northmen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “On Icy Shores - Redux”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

On Icy Shores - Redux

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "On Icy Shores - Redux"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: On Icy Shores - Redux

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:27 am

Hey guys! Anyone interested in taking part please feel free to ask any questions here or by PM. I'm in the process of creating my character now, so here's hoping for others!

Odin give you wisdom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:25 am

Nice to see this is back again, I was wondering if it were possible to revive my character from the first time around?

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:37 am

Sure. He may need a little tweaking so that he fits in to Scandinavia though. I decided not to divide the story between two places this time.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:41 am

Yeah I was gonna edit him anyway because I'm not entirely happy about how he ended up, gonna start work on that now.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:57 am

Awesome! Will be good to get into the story properly this time.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:16 am

Nice to see so many of you from the old version back here! I'm really looking forward to getting going.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:00 pm

Hey all. I'll be looking to start this weekend. Is everybody okay with that?

Don't worry if you haven't submitted a character yet. You can join later on :)

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:03 am

Sounds good to me. I'm only going to have one character this time around.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:03 pm

Me too. Only one location as well haha.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Will we be starting soon or...?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Of course! Just had a busy weekend. I'll get a post in tonight.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DBN006 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:23 pm

Sorry for the lack of action since resubmitting my character, been under the weather on top of some other things.

DBN006
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:23 pm

What's the plan ladies and gents?
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Posted! Sorry it's taken so long guys. I've been working pretty heavily before the end of the semester.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I'm a late joiner, I can't wait to join you all. Anything I need to catch up on? :D

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Nothing really! Plenty of time :)

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:44 am

I wanted to do it tonight, but got caught up in another project, I'll have a post ready tomorrow if all goes well.
DBN and I have opted for our character knowing one another again.
I'm cool with anyone else knowing Einar as well if they wanted, even if it's in passing, or reputation.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm really excited! Have a look at my character and if anyone wants to plot feel free to PM moi! :D

roleplay/on-icy-shores-redux/characters/cwen-of-wessex

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Feel free to post in any order guys :)

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!