Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

PURGATORIO

PURGATORIO

a part of “PURGATORIO”, a fictional universe by Doom.

A group of party goers find themselves thrown into another world. Unable to escape where they are, they must find the clues that allow them to escape this shadow world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PURGATORIO”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: PURGATORIO

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:15 am

Thank god found my mouse.

Gonna throw Deli at someone with a drink >]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doom
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Doom wrote:Thank god found my mouse.

Gonna throw Deli at someone with a drink >]

Throw Deli at Nuko, yo`. He`s waiting on his boy Jae, but he`s getting the cold-shoulder.
He`s classy with a flask.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Yonbibuns wrote:
Throw Deli at Nuko, yo`. He`s waiting on his boy Jae, but he`s getting the cold-shoulder.
He`s classy with a flask.

Yessssss they can be classy together >]
Busy weekend was busy but imma get a post up tonight c:

Doom
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 am

Well that took long enough but post is posted.
I figured after a few more posts I'll have the shift happen cc:

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:56 pm

I'll wait for a bit, to give the others' a chance to reply.
Ya'll still around?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:26 pm

yass. can't get rid of me that easily.

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:38 am

I'm here. Lurking. Planning.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:41 pm

I don't mind people taking time as long as the ooc is still active <333

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:07 am

i was lurking an took an interest to the RP. the one that interested me was The Brain but i saw they got taken :/ so i'll just lurk around if someone is gonna take them. :D

typed this from phone and didn't see that someone was only placeholding the role unless someone else wanted it. my bad. i've been roleplaying for a very long time. and have been on this site for a while. I pretty much took a hiatus for a while due to life demanding attention. But I am back now. And am looking to doing some writing! If you'll have me, that is.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:27 am

also, i realized that someone had nad4r as a character and found i wanted the same thing for The Brain. wanted to go the whole babyface/youngface thing.
ImageImage

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:27 pm

Happy holidays everyone c:

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:39 am

so um, things seem to be going along at a pretty slow pace. is that normal?

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:44 am

I'd hope we would be moving a little bit faster, I'm going to see if everyone is still interested.

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm still here! I'd post again, but I was kind of afraid of jumping the gun
and wanted to give everyone a chance to catch up. Also, Vince. The Brain is a babe.
That picture, yo.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:22 am

Jump the gun!

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Yonbibuns wrote:I'm still here! I'd post again, but I was kind of afraid of jumping the gun
and wanted to give everyone a chance to catch up. Also, Vince. The Brain is a babe.
That picture, yo.

thanks! just got back from new years mini-vacation. seeing what's the situation here. was hoping the rp didn't short out already but i hoped that it was just a pause from the holidays. also my character still isn't in the character's tab, hence, my lack of adding anything myself.

also here's the 200x200 pic

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:35 am

VincentRayne wrote:
Yonbibuns wrote:I'm still here! I'd post again, but I was kind of afraid of jumping the gun
That picture, yo.

thanks! just got back from new years mini-vacation. seeing what's the situation here. was hoping the rp didn't short out already but i hoped that it was just a pause from the holidays. also my character still isn't in the character's tab, hence, my lack of adding anything myself.

also here's the 200x200 pic

Oheyy. Welcome back then.
Also, I posted, Doom!

Wasn't sure if your avatar was blurry or if I'm just super blind, I mean, I'm not wearing my glasses so I figured
I'd also upload a resized picture for ya' to see if it's a problem on my end.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:30 pm

nope. you were right. mine was blurry. thanks for the adjustment!

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around c:

If everyone could just take the chance to post in here to let me know who is still around that would be perf. Thanks!

Doom
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:28 pm

Still around!

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!