Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PULP FICTION

PULP FICTION

a part of “PULP FICTION”, a fictional universe by Madame.

Random people are getting super powers, the why isn't as important as what this will mean. Set in modern day San Francisco. [Advanced]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PULP FICTION”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: PULP FICTION

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:31 am

well, i'm finished as much as I can with the info I got. I plan to definitely make changes to the Personality and History once I find out more about the powers and if Snap gets back to me about whatever the job is their character is doing. so i'll have my CS all the way done once I have that information. I find it difficult to write backstory with little crucial information. So don't view my CS as an official show of my writing ability! :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm afraid I have to @vincentrayne, your character sheet is your application to the roleplay. If you go back and read the information you'll notice it says not to worry about the powers, and that you shouldn't base your character off of them, since they only got them a few weeks ago. You should be able to write a character without that information.

In other news, I'm not sure we're going to have enough people to get this going :/ I'm really sorry dreaming reality, CutUp, and Shygirl. I don't know how much longer I should keep you waiting but I think this should probably go on the back burner if you know what I mean.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madame
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Well we have me, dreaming, shy, blue, and vincent still here. And we haven't heard anything from snapfish for awhile, and I think vincent was waiting to hear back from them or something since their characters would have similar roles as freak hunters. So it might be best if vincent moves on with their character without snapfish. So that's 5 characters already, and someone, I forgot who, wanted to double up on characters bringing us to 6, and that's not counting whatever character you were gonna play madame. So I think we'd have plenty of people to start.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Except I won't be accepting around half of the people you mentioned CutUp.

Madame
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!