Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood in the Sand

Blood in the Sand

a part of “Blood in the Sand”, a fictional universe by Renegade Spectre.

A prince, loved by his people, is framed in the murder of the king. Forced to flee his country, he begins a journey to seek a group of warriors in order to clear his name and claim his throne from his traitorous brother.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood in the Sand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood in the Sand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:59 am

Sorry folks, I'm a little late to the party.

You can drop this on the front page for our healer.

Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:10 am

I have finished up the Archer. It's 5 am now so I definitely made some mistakes. Please point them out for me to correct.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:13 pm

tamsin is great! i don't see any issues with her c:

front page is updated as well~

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Sweet. Getting excited for the start. If anyone wants to talk character relationships and what not, I am always game ~ I got a character on both sides :)
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Leandra is fini :3 The necromancer is ready to raise some hell :P

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:53 am

whew, i had a busy ass day today. i'll reply to messages in the morning!

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:24 pm

i accepted the characters that are finisheddd.

also, if anyone wants you can always add me on skype @ renegade.spectre

i don't sleep much. thaanks insomnia. so feel free to hit me up if you need questions answered, i always have my phone.

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Nest is super-near completion. All I need are some finishing details, but he'll be done by tonight. If anyone wants to talk about potential relationships, hit me up via PM or on my skype! Just lemme know who you are! ^^

otherwise currently known as (I hope) Salt Shaker.
bork, went the dog

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 pm

As an update, Vesper's only got her history to go, but a lot of Christmas stuff has waylaid some plans, so I'll try to get it up as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvience.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:37 pm

perfectly fine! i myself am running around doing a lot so take your time and enjoy the holiday c:

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:29 am

Talisman! You're ruining it for everyone! I need to know Vesper's background so I can slightly alter Tamsin's so they know eachother!

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:10 am

Ye is finished, let me know if I should change something.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Ye looks great! I've accepted him c:

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:00 pm

*Coughs*

Right, Vesper's done. Her history --might-- be a little rough, but I'll try to grind down the rough edges as we go. Its just that the holidays managed to suck some of the creative juices out of my mind, but I'm sure it'll come back. It always does. But I didn't want you all to be waiting on little ol' me, so I pushed and got her out. Heh, sorry about that.

Oh, and if there's anything I need to change, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

But yeah, Ves is done.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwarranted on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:16 am

Heyo! I got my charrie done, let me know if there is anything I need to change in order to get him up to snuff. ^^ Looking forward to this RP.
"Is she really that important to you?"

ImageImage

Unwarranted
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doom on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Hey guys! Renegade wanted me to let y'all know that she will be back Tuesday c:
Family and holidays.

Doom
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:15 am

whew, im alive. my nieces and nephews left me with a parting gift of sickness and misery. sorry about the delay! that and ffxv has pretty much consumed my free time because i'm trash. however, i've worked out a balance.

everyone's characters looks great and all are accepted. i'll be working on an introduction. the way i see it, i can start it with atreus meeting up with ivar and everyone getting introduced there. i imagine that the betrayer somehow met up with the friend and find atreus in ostia.

as far as the hunting party goes, i figure the betrayer would have relayed info to them that they were heading to ostia. someone suggested that those that atreus doesn't know personally could attempt to join as allies and lie in wait. but i figure we can figure that out now or as we go on.

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Wahey! Renegade you're back.

I hate sickness, get well soon. I've been running in the cold and hanging out with sick people myself. Honestly thought it was a good idea at the time.

So that Garshlad dude, yeesh. I hope he's not like the final raid boss.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Okay. I posted, finally. my internet is wonky right now so if it looks mangled, i apologize. i just wanted to post it.

yes the giant is fearsome, but no worries. we've discussed OPness c:

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renegade Spectre on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 pm

soooo, is no one gonna post or what?

Renegade Spectre
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!