Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Black Angels Corporation

Black Angels Corporation

a part of “Black Angels Corporation”, a fictional universe by BenjimynFrankielyyn.

B.A.C is a custom car and bike shop with a deadly secret. Made up of military men and women they not only put out beautifully crafted vehicles they also go on top secret Black Ops missions assigned by the POTUS himself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Angels Corporation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Black Angels Corporation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Black Angels Corporation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Black Angels Corporation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madame on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 am

May I reserve ghost? I don't have what FC I want to use quite yet but i am very interested in the position

Hmmm, I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with a decent background or choosing a concept, I thought I had one but on paper it's very meh. Better scratch me off the reserve list and if I come up with something decent I'll give it a go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madame
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Hey, may I reserve Steady (the medic) with a face claim of Rose McIver?

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:01 pm

@Madame

I thank you for your interest, if you decide to come back later on I would be more then happy to have you. Also, as i said in the intro, the Codename can be changed to be more fitting of a character of your creation. I understand though that sometimes an idea sounds great on paper but then it just doesnt get your creative jucies really going.

@MoonlightWraith

Of course, I thank you so much for your interest and cant wait to see what you come up with.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 am

i absolutely love these kinds of role plays! Although the sniper really speaks to me, I'm gonna ask to reserve the hacker, because I have a face claim and concept that would be just perfect for the hacker. I want the face claim to be Troye Sivan, but like, how he looks right now and not when he was active on YouTube. The older he looks the better the gif.

cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ordo on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi I'm new to the site.
I found your RP and it looks really fun!
I was wondering how I sign up for a player?
I was looking at Lion and Mad hatter but I think I could play The Lion better because I don't know a lot about explosives.

Ordo
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve The Ghost. I'm searching for a FC at the moment and will get back to you.

I'm going to use Lynn Gunn.

Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 pm

@ WritersVoice and @afreerobin

Reserved!! Great to have you aboard!!

@Orodo

Either one would be fine. Its up to you!!

Just give mean FC when you decide which one so I can reserve them for you!

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:05 am

I definitely would love to join if the mad hatter is still available. Just gotta narrow down the 4 choices I have for a face claim XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:49 am

I'm not entirely familiar with RL face claims, so I might be a while until I've found one, but I was wondering if it'd be much of a bother if they weren't a celebrity of some kind? On that note, I'd planned on making a character for the reporter if that's alright. Seems like that'd be a fun role to play, and I've got a couple of ideas for it.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:00 am

@tigerz

Yes of course! Cant wait to see what you create!

@Byte

They dont have to be a celebrity but I would like to be able to find a gif of them to out on the front page and it does make it easier if they are pretty well known. Also, the Reporter will be reserved for you.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:32 pm

I'm gonna go with Jack O'Connell for the face claim XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Hello there! I would love to join and reserve the "Knight" (FC of Stephen James) if he's still available?

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:39 pm

@tigerz

Thank you for the update!!

@listentothetimpani

Yes he is, I'll reserve him for you!

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:41 pm

@BenjimynFrankielyyn
Lovely, Thank you!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ordo on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:00 pm

I would like to go with The Lion.
FC Kurt Russell (just with both eyes)

Ordo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Hey all! I'm hithers to reserve the accountant role with Emily Bett Rickards as her face claim.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ordo on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Oh I forgot to ask whats the next step?

Ordo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BenjimynFrankielyyn on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Both are reserved.

@Orodo

You copy the CS, then fill it out and then submit it for acceptance.

I will accept a work in progress.

BenjimynFrankielyyn
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ordo on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Ok thank you!

Ordo
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!