Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Vexar

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Vexar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zabasaz on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 am

There's a Vexar fan-club? Oh Gaaaawd.

Discuss. Now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zabasaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Vexar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:43 am

I don't know if this is a thread bashing him or what...but see the below threads for reference as to why there is a Vexar fan club and a Dani fan club (that's me). If this is a thread bashing him, be wary of what you say. If it's not a thread bashing him, I don't know why you'd have created it instead of PMing someone.

vexar-borrowed-you-t7087.html

vexar-wins-t7302.html
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 am

Question to the young man, Zabasaz: What are you playing at here?
Are you bashing Vexar or are you just being weird? If you have a problem, then try to resolve it with any of the moderators; which includes Angel_Melfina. If it is about the signatures and the battle of "Who gets to have their own fanclub" between Angel and Vexar, as you can see from the links given, Angel has won.

Kyo

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zabasaz on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Lol serious internets.

Zabasaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 pm

I'm not being uber serious. I just find it curious as to why you'd create a whole new thread just to ask such a silly question. And being in the flame wars section, I'm trying to avoid unnecessary insulting of members, when it's not allowed.

Just asking a quesstiioooooon. :)

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zabasaz on Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Perhaps we should give King Abdullah a fan club while we're at it folks. And Joseph Stalin, the MAN OF STEEL. I'd say I've got the right idea, yeah?

Zabasaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:43 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about. Again, I still don't see the point of this thread.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Please do not feed the troll :D

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Okay, so Eudemonia just informed me that the point of this thread was to make a point about fan clubs in general. Perhaps you should have conveyed this better in your first post instead of aiming your attention at Vexar, and titling the thread with his name. This can only attract negative attention.

And to defend the silly fan club you referred to, it was all in totally good fun. Nothing serious whatsoever.

I just honestly don't see where you're going with this still, as you go from hating on fan clubs of a user on a role play site, to Stalin?

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zabasaz on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:38 pm

Perhaps the same can be said of all religions.

Zabasaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Yes, perhaps. Especially the one that you know nothing about.

It's called Sexarism. Here are my ten commandments. (They fell down on some jackass when I was trying to carve them into the damn intarwebs.)

-Thou shalt not speak liketh this.
-He who sticks hand in pocket, feel cocky all day.
-Put my awesome signature in yours.
-Join my epic website.
-Don't double post.
-Drink Apple juice because O. J. kills. (Insert the white Bronco.)
-When posting, make sure it has a point.
-Buy more hentai.
-Don't voyuer, take the tour!
-Don't drop shit you are carving on.

Either way, kinda bad to bring up names when yeh dunno the person you are talking about. Thanks for the defense everyone <3.

(I still won... Because only mainstream people went for Dani, and her femaleness.)

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zabasaz on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Forumkind ill needs a dork such as you.

Zabasaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Oh ^^, I'm no dork, but it is nearly the size of one.

Either way, I consider this bashing against myself and request this topic to be closed ^^.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zabasaz on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 pm

You... you sure you're twenty-one, dude?

Zabasaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:13 am

Zabasaz...

I'll make a couple points here before locking this idiotic pointless thread.

1. I consider this blatant insulting in regards to Vexar because of your first post and thread title. That is not tolerated on this site. As I said before, if this is not your intention, say so. You did not, neither did you change the thread title.

2. If you meant for this to be a topic to discuss religion, you phailed epicly. Your snide remarks do nothing to fuel a discussion, and this whole thread in general could be considered blatant trolling. Perhaps you might want to think a thread through before posting a bunch of useless nonsense where no one has any idea what your motive is.

3. Vexar. We all know I won because I'm awesome. ;D

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!